Windows 10: Windows Update Stuck at 0%

Discus and support Windows Update Stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am updating my laptop (HP Pavilion 14-al062nr) to the latest version of windows 10, and it has been stuck on 0% on the configuring updates screen for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmyMoore3, Aug 20, 2019.

1. AmyMoore3 Win User

Windows Update Stuck at 0%

I am updating my laptop (HP Pavilion 14-al062nr) to the latest version of windows 10, and it has been stuck on 0% on the configuring updates screen for now over an hour. Is there a solution to this problem, or is it simply a matter of waiting it out?

Thanks in advance.

:)

AmyMoore3, Aug 20, 2019
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Windows Update Stuck at 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Aug 20, 2019
  4. antares Win User

Windows Update stuck at 0%

Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks

UPDATE: Disconnected/Reconnected Internet access and restarted Windows and somehow that cleaned it and WIndows Update resumed normal operation.

antares, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Update Stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Update Stuck

2. 'Mouse Keys' stuck on - keys now control cursor on laptop following update

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Mouse Keys' stuck on - keys now control cursor on laptop following update: Following a Windows update on my HP laptop, the mouse keys now control the movement of the cursor on the screen - an annoyance. I went to 'Mouse Keys' in the settings, per guidance online, but it was already switched to 'off' - I toggled it on and off, but to no avail....
  3. Stuck on Temporary Profile after updating to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Temporary Profile after updating to Windows 10 1903: So yesterday, I decided to finally update my Windows 10. It was been recommended by the laptop for a few days now, so I decided to do it. After a pretty lengthy amount of time has passed, it was finished. I let it load and boom! Popped up a message saying "unable to load...
  4. Computer stuck in restart mode after update

Computer stuck in restart mode after update: My computer just updated and now it is stuck restarting. How do I fix this without corrupting my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-restart-mode-after-update/70f19a45-1bad-4d0b-acdd-1e5c9138b6d0
  5. windows 10 update 1903 stuck at downlading 100%

windows 10 update 1903 stuck at downlading 100%: I received windows may 2019 update 1903 today and trying to update my laptop but it stuck on downloading 100% for more than 2 hours. I am trying to update from update center. how long it will take?[ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 update is stuck

Windows 10 update is stuck: Hello everyone, I'm currently having a very annoying problem regarding the update of Windows 10. Simply put, the program is stuck: I have left it several ours to complete but it doesnìt progress. What I see are just the four dots at the top of the page continusly moving from...
  7. Windows 10 1903 update installation stuck at 30%

Windows 10 1903 update installation stuck at 30%: Hello I know a lot of people have been having issues with the new update, but I haven't been able to find an issue that's exactly the same as mine, so the fix may be different. I'm running an MSI GE62 and I've attempted to install the new update four times now (three...
  8. 1903 update stuck when rebooting

1903 update stuck when rebooting: Hi, I have tried to install 1903 many times, each time trying something new and every time i get stuck on the manufacturer boot logo, i never see spinning dots etc. I can turn the laptop off and on again and it aborts the update thankfully. I have tried: Updating drivers...
  9. Stuck in a boot cycle after a restart where both Windows update 1903 and chkdsk where...

Stuck in a boot cycle after a restart where both Windows update 1903 and chkdsk where...: Hi, I was trying to update windows 10 from 1809 to 1903 from Windows Update, after everything was installed I restarted the PC and it went to recovery mode. My next step was using the Windows Assistance tool on the Microsoft website to install the update. After it finished...
  10. Windows 10 feature update version 1903 stucks at Installing - 85%

Windows 10 feature update version 1903 stucks at Installing - 85%: I started updating my windows 10 to version 1903 using Settings app, I gone outside while is says Installing - 56%. After 3 hours, I went back home and I see it still say Installing - 85% while it was supposed to be done now, and also, my PC is currently very laggy. I'd...