Windows 10: Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours

Discus and support Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I guess I recieved the latest feature update but it seems to be hung up. Been a 30% for a few hours now and not seeing my drive activity light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bass_to_your_chord, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours

I guess I recieved the latest feature update but it seems to be hung up. Been a 30% for a few hours now and not seeing my drive activity light blinking. Maybe once per minute. My OS is installed on an SSD.

How long does this usually take?

submitted by /u/bass_to_your_chord
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bass_to_your_chord, Sep 16, 2020

2. Windows Update stuck at "Downloading Updates 15%". It is like this for the last 3 Hours. Please suggest any solution to it.

I updated my windows from 1511 to 1903 using windows updates ( it showed me a notification about this ) and when i updated it got stuck on 15%. It remained for more than 3 hours. Please suggest me the solution

AtulSharma9, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Windows Update Downloading Stuck at 100% from 3 hours

I was updating my pc it took 30 mins to reach 100% downloading but its stuck on 100% downloading from last 3 hours i just tried stopping windows update service and delete software distribution files and restarted the windows update service and restarted
    my pc and updated again and same thing happened it reached 100% and now its stuck there .Please Help
    Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours ef80292c-cb62-4e36-b87b-6f82507e5b78?upload=true.png

KriTisHDhakal, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours

Windows 10 updates stuck at 91% for 7 hours

Microsoft was of no help to me at all (yet again). Pointing at others, in this case 3rd party antivirus software is a typical attempt to hide their own incompetence.

Another few hours of productivity lost thanks to Microsoft!

Here's what worked for me: Windows Update stuck downloading updates in Windows 10

BoerenKnuppel, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours

1. Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours - Similar Threads - Update Stuck 30%

2. windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours: My D drive kept disappearing and then reappearing whenever I would restart my pc. I tried everything I could to fix that specifically and still couldn't fix it so I decided to reinstall windows since that was one of the suggestions. Now it's been stuck at 88% for 30+ hours. I...
  3. windows update stuck at 30% for 8 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update stuck at 30% for 8 hours.: Last night I put windows on restart and it got to working on updates 30% and now when its been more than 8 hours and it's still at 30%. What do I do?...
  4. Windows 10 20h2 update stuck at 30% after 8 hours.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20h2 update stuck at 30% after 8 hours.: It says working on updates 30%, Don't turn off your computer. This will take a while. submitted by /u/Prince_Paradox007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq0e9n/windows_10_20h2_update_stuck_at_30_after_8_hours/
  5. Windows update stuck at 30% for the past 24 hours

Windows update stuck at 30% for the past 24 hours: is it alright for me to reboot? i feel like there must've been some sort of issue like the wifi died and won't reconnect or smth, please help, i need to work lol submitted by /u/hdew12354 [link] [comments]...
  6. Update stuck on 30% for over 12 hours

Update stuck on 30% for over 12 hours: Hi, I received a notification that my version of windows 10 needed to be updated. I restarted my PC as instructed at approximately 10pm. By 2am, the update was at 30%. It has remained on this for the last 12 hours. Do I just let it continue and see if the update finishes or...
  7. Stuck at 30% for an hour

Stuck at 30% for an hour: I have updated from an older insider Version to the newest Version of the Dev Channel. But now I'm stuck at 30% of the update. Should I just let it run over night or restart it? submitted by /u/theoware [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows Update Downloading Stuck at 100% from 3 hours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update Downloading Stuck at 100% from 3 hours: I was updating my pc it took 30 mins to reach 100% downloading but its stuck on 100% downloading from last 3 hours i just tried stopping windows update service and delete software distribution files and restarted the windows update service and restarted my pc and updated...
  9. Update to Windows 10 1903 Stuck at 88% for 3 hours

Update to Windows 10 1903 Stuck at 88% for 3 hours: Again I have a machine that is stuck updating Windows. Stuck in a cul-de-sac. Going round and round. I know that it is hopeless to learn anything new from responses to this post. This is just one frustrated Windows user / admin. I am baffled by the inability to provide the...
  10. windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours

windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours: I am having a problem with the latest insider build installation. (for the past 3+ hours, it has been stuck at 98%) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-update-stuck-at-98-for-3-hours/a491e2b1-16da-4a7f-bee8-8c399356b34d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows ypdate stuck on 30%