Windows 10: Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

Discus and support Windows update stuck at Awaiting download in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I always receive message " We Can't Finish Downloading Your Update " and i turn off my metered connection because i would like to download the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mikelferdinan, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

I always receive message " We Can't Finish Downloading Your Update " and i turn off my metered connection because i would like to download the new update. Been waiting for 1 hours and the update still not downloading anything and stuck at awaiting to download.
    This is the screenshot from my laptop.

Windows update stuck at Awaiting download [​IMG]

Is there a way to start it?

:)

mikelferdinan, Jun 10, 2018

2. window 10 windows update stuck on downloading.

Hi, at here, first, I want to thank Sumit Dhiman2 for a very quick soultion answer, secondly, I had tried this method twice, still, problem remained, ....window update...stuck at....

Downloading updates 61%...., please help, again, thanks.

richardliu2015, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

1. Windows update stuck at Awaiting download - Similar Threads - update stuck Awaiting

2. Stuck on Downloading Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Downloading Updates: Hello Microsoft, My Windows 10 PC has been stuck on downloading 20HZ at 100% how can I fix this?[ATTACH]edit okay it is installing now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-downloading-updates/1bf5d3f1-2f56-4919-a8d0-ae2e29284633
  3. Windows update will not download updates - stuck at 99% downloading.

Windows update will not download updates - stuck at 99% downloading.: Hi, My laptop will not update windows 10 security updates. I have downloaded the windows 10 update assistant but the update always sticks at 99%! Has anyone got any ideas. Thanks for your help!...
  4. how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move: G: RAW HDD was NTFS I wanted repair it... how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS - see attachment? I awaited 30-min and still No move...how stop CLI chkdsk /f /r G: command ??? ^C ? [img] 141549
  5. awaiting download

awaiting download: hi, Im having trouble updating my pc to Feature update to Windows 10 (business editions), version 1803, en-us . when i got into my settings i click onto update and security then click check updates and then it comes up with this Feature update to Windows 10 (business...
  6. Stuck download update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck download update: Windows 10 Insider Preview 18237.1000 Pre release stuck at downloading 41% for over 2 hrs. and 30 min. 117762
  7. Update windowns Awaiting download

Update windowns Awaiting download: so it says preparing to download then finished doing that now it says "Status: Awaiting download" and not sure what to do? any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/update-windowns-awaiting-download/71821e90-c6c9-48eb-8925-c199e734f799
  8. Updates not downloading for W10, stuck at 'downloading...'

Updates not downloading for W10, stuck at 'downloading...': Title. Screenie attached - the progress doesn't advance at all over any length of time. [img] How do I force updates? 15221
  9. Windows update stuck at downloading updates 1%

Windows update stuck at downloading updates 1%: Hey, so I have this problem, I have installed fresh windows 10 about a month ago and now I wanted to check for updates, and well, that works, but if I want to actually install them, it says it's downloading the updates but no network activity other than google chrome is...
  10. Windows Update stuck at downloading

Windows Update stuck at downloading: after an update version aka new windows 10 version, i check my window update , and its stuck. on downloading 0 %. already check windows update servicing, sfc, trouble shooting, dism, nothing works for me.. a help pls? [img] 58709

Users found this page by searching for:

1. awaiting download

2. windows update awaiting download

3. windows update awaiting download stuck

4. windows 10 awaiting download,
  5. windows update stuck pendnig download,
  6. updates awaiting download,
  7. my downloads are awaiting download,
  8. status for my windows update says awaiting install. what do i do,
  9. start awaiting downloads,
  10. awaiting download and awaiting install fix,
  11. get info about win 10 awaiting updates,