Windows 10: Windows Update stuck at "Downloading Updates 15%". It is like this for the last 3 Hours....

Discus and support Windows Update stuck at "Downloading Updates 15%". It is like this for the last 3 Hours.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated my windows from 1511 to 1903 using windows updates it showed me a notification about this and when i updated it got stuck on 15%. It remained... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AtulSharma9, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Windows Update stuck at "Downloading Updates 15%". It is like this for the last 3 Hours....

I updated my windows from 1511 to 1903 using windows updates it showed me a notification about this and when i updated it got stuck on 15%. It remained for more than 3 hours. Please suggest me the solution

:)

AtulSharma9, Jun 20, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 20, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Windows Update stuck at "Downloading Updates 15%". It is like this for the last 3 Hours....

Who's downloaded the Windows 8.1 preview update?

For some reason the installer says the update is not applicable to your computer? (Win 8 Pro x64) anyone else try this what was released today?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/download-preview

EDIT: It appears the error is because the download is named Windows8-RT-KB2849636-x64 so looks like it's only for ARM based RT Windows 8 versions even though there's nothing suggesting that on the actual download page, so where's the x86 8.1 update people?

NdMk2o1o, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update stuck at "Downloading Updates 15%". It is like this for the last 3 Hours....

1. Windows Update stuck at "Downloading Updates 15%". It is like this for the last 3 Hours.... - Similar Threads - Update stuck Downloading

2. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in update upto 3 hours then rollsback update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Laptop stuck in update upto 3 hours then rollsback update: Hi, I have a problem with my Windows 10 HP Envy Laptop It is not able to apply any updates. It tries to update every time I restart and says "Working on updates 1%. Dont turn off your PC. It will take a while". Then slowly it goes to 2% then 3% and it takes 30 minutes or so...
  3. Windows update taking 3 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update taking 3 hours: title says it all, at the moment its been stuck restarting for 40 mins, is there anything i can do specs: gtx 1660, 16gb ddr4, mx500 m.2, ryzen 3 3200g submitted by /u/69pimp69 [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours

Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours: I guess I recieved the latest feature update but it seems to be hung up. Been a 30% for a few hours now and not seeing my drive activity light blinking. Maybe once per minute. My OS is installed on an SSD. How long does this usually take? submitted by /u/bass_to_your_chord...
  5. Update at 91% for 3 hours

Update at 91% for 3 hours: Turned the computer on at 5am. It's now 8am and the update has been at 91% for about 2 hours now. It force updated when my son turned it off last night. I have no idea what version or anything else. I just know it's windows 10. Is it normal for it to take this long? Should I...
  6. Windows Update Downloading Stuck at 100% from 3 hours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update Downloading Stuck at 100% from 3 hours: I was updating my pc it took 30 mins to reach 100% downloading but its stuck on 100% downloading from last 3 hours i just tried stopping windows update service and delete software distribution files and restarted the windows update service and restarted my pc and updated...
  7. UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.: Here's the picture. [img] I then deleted UUPDUMP folder. Is the 18363.535 build buggy right now in getting converted? 148026
  8. UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.

in Windows 10 Support
    UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.: Here's the picture. [img] I then deleted UUPDUMP folder. Is the 18363.535 build buggy right now in getting converted? 148026
  9. Update to Windows 10 1903 Stuck at 88% for 3 hours

Update to Windows 10 1903 Stuck at 88% for 3 hours: Again I have a machine that is stuck updating Windows. Stuck in a cul-de-sac. Going round and round. I know that it is hopeless to learn anything new from responses to this post. This is just one frustrated Windows user / admin. I am baffled by the inability to provide the...
  10. windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours

windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours: I am having a problem with the latest insider build installation. (for the past 3+ hours, it has been stuck at 98%) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-update-stuck-at-98-for-3-hours/a491e2b1-16da-4a7f-bee8-8c399356b34d