Windows 10: Windows Update stuck downloading at 0%, Out of options.

Discus and support Windows Update stuck downloading at 0%, Out of options. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I downloaded Winodows 10 yesterday, and I went to windows update to download the update. Ever since then the update has been stuck downloading at 0%,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Schauls, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Schauls Win User

Windows Update stuck downloading at 0%, Out of options.

I downloaded Winodows 10 yesterday, and I went to windows update to download the update. Ever since then the update has been stuck downloading at 0%, the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, and when i try to manually reset my update, i get the message that the "bits are not responding to the function"..
    Thanks

:)

Schauls, Jul 29, 2015

2. Stuck Downloading at 0%

I'm trying to update my Windows 10 laptop and it's stuck at 0%. What do I do?

And is this update connected to why I can't uninstall my AVG anti-virus scanner? It keeps saying there's a different update going on that's why it can't uninstall.

Carisse Osena, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Stuck Downloading at 0%

Hi,

You can use this tool and still get your free upgrade, but to do so, you must follow the outlined instructions on the page.

Windows 10 herunterladen

If you want to upgrade to Windows 10 for free, you need to use the Upgrade this PC now option. If you haven’t upgraded to Windows 10 yet and perform a clean installation,
    you’ll need to enter a product key or buy a licence in order to activate Windows 10.

YOUR PRODUCT KEY FOR THE VERSION YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM WILL NOT ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10.

coreyd_0512, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows Update stuck downloading at 0%, Out of options.

1. Windows Update stuck downloading at 0%, Out of options. - Similar Threads - Update stuck downloading

2. Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%: For the past few days, I've been trying update my windows to the newest version. It is not a major update or anything however because of that I can't play a few games that I love to play. I tried every possible way from stopping and starting the windows update service to...
  3. Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%: For the past few days, I've been trying update my windows to the newest version. It is not a major update or anything however because of that I can't play a few games that I love to play. I tried every possible way from stopping and starting the windows update service to...
  4. Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading: System DetailsWindows 10 ProfessionalWinver 1803 OS Build 17134.1304What I Have TriedI tried everything here except for resorting to the Windows Media Creation Tool and it did not work. Windows update issues - Microsoft CommunityI tried everything here and it did not work....
  5. Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading: System DetailsWindows 10 ProfessionalWinver 1803 OS Build 17134.1304What I Have TriedI tried everything here except for resorting to the Windows Media Creation Tool and it did not work. Windows update issues - Microsoft CommunityI tried everything here and it did not work....
  6. Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.: It is stuck on cumulative update for windows 21H1, KB5006670. I did not approve nor had any prior notice of this update. Why is it automatically being installed and why has the downloading stopped at 0%? I don't believe this update is intended for my computer. How to fix this...
  8. windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.: It is stuck on cumulative update for windows 21H1, KB5006670. I did not approve nor had any prior notice of this update. Why is it automatically being installed and why has the downloading stopped at 0%? I don't believe this update is intended for my computer. How to fix this...
  9. windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading updates stuck at 0%: Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available: Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688). Cumulative...