Windows 10: Windows update stuck during SupportAssist Recovery session

Discus and support Windows update stuck during SupportAssist Recovery session in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, just restoring my system with the SupportAssist app and the Windows Update is stuck on the Removal of Adobe Flash Player update it sits on 0%. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DarrellFreeman2, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Windows update stuck during SupportAssist Recovery session

Hi, just restoring my system with the SupportAssist app and the Windows Update is stuck on the Removal of Adobe Flash Player update it sits on 0%. I don't want to restart the computer because there is still another step in the Support app. Any ideas? Regards, Darrell

:)

DarrellFreeman2, Mar 30, 2021
  2. [Suejin] Win User

Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery

Hello Hansana,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor. I can see that you intend to restore your system using Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery.

If you are using SupportAssist OS recovery version 5.0, use the Reset to Factory Setting option. This will install the operating system and software that your computer had installed from the factory.

For more information, I recommend you review this article from Dell:

https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-ph/sln3...

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

I hope answers your question.

[Suejin], Mar 30, 2021
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Windows update stuck during SupportAssist Recovery session

Laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming session

Hi,

Corrupted system files can be one of the reasons why your laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming a session.

We suggest running a System File Checker (SFC) and DISM tool. Follow the steps given by
    Annu Singh on this thread to run SFC and DISM tool. You may also try
    the other steps given if the issue was not resolved.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows update stuck during SupportAssist Recovery session

1. Windows update stuck during SupportAssist Recovery session - Similar Threads - update stuck during

2. Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery: Hello,My name is Anees Arshad. I made 3 partitions on my Dell Laptop hard drive: Local DiskC:, Local Disk D: and Multimedia E:. The laptop was lagging a lot I suspected a malware problem I ended up using SupportAssist OS Recovery Assistant to reset. The laptop was back to its...
  3. Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery: Hello,My name is Anees Arshad. I made 3 partitions on my Dell Laptop hard drive: Local DiskC:, Local Disk D: and Multimedia E:. The laptop was lagging a lot I suspected a malware problem I ended up using SupportAssist OS Recovery Assistant to reset. The laptop was back to its...
  4. Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My pc is stuck during recovery attempt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc is stuck during recovery attempt: dave m121:pc stuck at 86% fixed.i followed the steps and my pc restarted and shows which disc you need for recovery.my recovery is volume 2.and it started restarting and showing which disk you need for recovery again and again.* Moved from Community Center* Original title: my...
  6. Dell supportassist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell supportassist: So I recently bought a Dell XPS 7300 and noticed that there is something called dell supportassist on it. It spams notifications after a few days, and It asks me to install new drivers and check the drive. I was wondering if the supportassist does more good to a laptop? I...
  7. SupportAssist

in Windows 10 Customization
    SupportAssist: Dell SupportAssist will not install on my Inspirion 15 5000 series laptop. I download the installer. double click and it starts for 1 second then disappears. What will correct this...
  8. Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery: Dear All, I have an Inspiron 3593 i3 10th Gen Laptop. I'm going to restore the system using SupportAssist OS Recovery tool. So after doing that do I have to install all the drivers and softwares which came up with device such as; 1.Dell Mobile Connect 2.Dell Update...
  9. dell SupportAssist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dell SupportAssist: Has anyone had problems with dell SupportAssist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/dell-supportassist/2be55769-54cf-4d24-bd3e-7ff24b966a70"
  10. Disable session recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable session recovery: W10 Pro 1709 When I restart Windows it opens or tries to open windows that were open when I shut down. I want a clean restart. How do I get to that? Thanks. 111575