Windows 10: Windows Update Stuck in a loop

Discus and support Windows Update Stuck in a loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows system constantly tries to update to the newest version of Windows, but fails to do so. However, the problem is that Windows constantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by flafkus, Mar 3, 2022.

1. flafkus Win User

Windows Update Stuck in a loop

My Windows system constantly tries to update to the newest version of Windows, but fails to do so. However, the problem is that Windows constantly tries to update to it, almost happening daily when booting my PC. Is there any way to fix this update or just stop Windows trying to force an update that constantly fails to actually update?This issue has been happening to me for around over a week now.The Windows update is: 2022-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5010415

:)

flafkus, Mar 3, 2022
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 3, 2022
  3. Stuck in update loop

These are the only three devices with warning triangles. The PS/2 keyboard and mouse were listed before. The JMB 36X is new.

Windows Update Stuck in a loop [​IMG]

Birdieman50, Mar 3, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Update Stuck in a loop - Similar Threads - Update Stuck loop

2. Windows stuck in a corrupted update loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck in a corrupted update loop: Hello,I recently updated my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. After that, I tried to update to Windows 11. When I came back to my PC and booted it, it would not boot properly. It then began to behave strangely. It kept saying that it was updating, but it seemed to be stuck in...
  3. Windows stuck in a corrupted update loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck in a corrupted update loop: Hello,I recently updated my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. After that, I tried to update to Windows 11. When I came back to my PC and booted it, it would not boot properly. It then began to behave strangely. It kept saying that it was updating, but it seemed to be stuck in...
  4. Windows Update Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Stuck in a loop: My Windows system constantly tries to update to the newest version of Windows, but fails to do so. However, the problem is that Windows constantly tries to update to it, almost happening daily when booting my PC. Is there any way to fix this update or just stop Windows trying...
  5. Windows Update Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Stuck in a loop: My Windows system constantly tries to update to the newest version of Windows, but fails to do so. However, the problem is that Windows constantly tries to update to it, almost happening daily when booting my PC. Is there any way to fix this update or just stop Windows trying...
  6. Windows checking for updates stuck in a loop.

Windows checking for updates stuck in a loop.: I've been trying to update to the newest version of windows(version 1903). Whenever I click check for updates it loads for a couple of seconds and then it shows the same red text that said there are pending updates. I checked the update history and the last few times it tried...
  7. Windows 10 update stuck in a loop

Windows 10 update stuck in a loop: Turned my laptop on today and got the "Hi we have some updates for your PC" and now it is stuck doing that screen... this might take several minutes. Well it has been doing this for about 2 hours. How do I get to my desktop? And what steps do I need to take to see if the...
  8. Stuck in update loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck in update loop: After 34 years and thousands of dollars spent on Microsoft and related products I am pricing Macs now unless I can solve this. I am running Windows 10 Home version 1709. This was a free upgrade from Windows 7. This upgrade was over two years ago. I will not go into previous...
  9. Stuck on update loop

Stuck on update loop: I am not sure where else to post this I am having a huge problem for a while now with my windows 10 desktop it will go into update mode but about half the update it says "we couldnt complete the updates undoing changes" and restarts my pc, it does this in an infinite loop and...
  10. Windows update stuck on a loop

Windows update stuck on a loop: When I went into windows update. It was already checking for updates. It found a definition update for windows defender kb2267602 but is stuck downloading 0%. And just not moving, it's not had a chance to find todays cumulative updates yet! But the concerning thing is the...