Windows 10: Windows Update Stuck infinite Loading screen

Discus and support Windows Update Stuck infinite Loading screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying to fix this issue for over a Year now I followed Every Single Guide And Instructions on Either Google Or Youtube. But none of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EliasOdeh, Aug 29, 2021.

1. EliasOdeh Win User

Windows Update Stuck infinite Loading screen

I've been trying to fix this issue for over a Year now I followed Every Single Guide And Instructions on Either Google Or Youtube. But none of them worked.My Windows is 1 year outdated Because of this and I can't seem to Find A Hot Fix For it. Its so frustrating.Here What I Mean Exactly: https://youtu.be/V7haRhHEuig

:)

EliasOdeh, Aug 29, 2021

2. Windows Update, infinite loading

I'm on build 9926 and I have this issue when I open Windows Update, it will just load infinitely. No error codes, no display text, just a loading indicator that lasts forever. I was wondering if anyone here had that problem and if someone knows how to fix it.

Windows Update Stuck  infinite Loading screen [​IMG]

thewoogier, Aug 29, 2021
  3. Issues with Windows 10 and getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (blue with loading circle).

Original Title: HELP

I'm on windows 10 and I'm getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (blue with loading circle) I have tried boot repair and re installing Windows but it didn't fix anything I can boot the recovery menu, before this happened I changed the permissions
    on system 32 to replace a dll, I'm presuming this has caused it, can anyone help me fix this problem thanks

MorganCollins_956, Aug 29, 2021
  4. Windows Update Stuck infinite Loading screen

Windows 10 not booting. Infinite loading dots

I tried booting from a usb but it gets stuck in an infinite loading screen of the circles spinning. No change

Doctor Epic71, Aug 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update Stuck infinite Loading screen

1. Windows Update Stuck infinite Loading screen - Similar Threads - Update Stuck infinite

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  5. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  6. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Infinite loading screen

Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  8. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  9. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  10. Stuck outside Windows, infinite loading screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck outside Windows, infinite loading screens: Two days ago, I attempted to simply restart my HP Envy x360 laptop. Upon powering on, the standard black screen with the HP logo and the spinning dots came up and stayed for a while. The screen eventually went completely black before displaying only the spinning dots, which...