Windows 10: Windows Update Stuck Installing at 49%

Discus and support Windows Update Stuck Installing at 49% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am currently on Fast Ring Build 19002. Whenever I tried updating to the every latest build, installation process always stuck at 49%, including the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EagleWind, Dec 6, 2019.

1. EagleWind Win User

Windows Update Stuck Installing at 49%

I am currently on Fast Ring Build 19002. Whenever I tried updating to the every latest build, installation process always stuck at 49%, including the latest Insider Preview 19037.1 (vb_release).

Please help!

:)

EagleWind, Dec 6, 2019

2. Windows Update Stuck At 49%

I recently installed Win 10 and i am trying to update the win but it got stuck at 49%. I rebooted the system but still the update showing at 49% and nothing working over there and NO, i didn't get any errors yet about the updates. Please help me.

SandeepVerma16, Dec 6, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2019
  4. dummy1234 Win User

stuck at 49% !

nov 14

while updating/upgrading from windows 10; I am stuck at 49% download. SAYS ERROR. when it isclicked, simply says - update to widows 10 pro,version 1511,18586 2015-11-11 (I only have windows10 home !?)

then says "install the next version of windows"

what does that mean -to an 80yrs. old person!!

rsjain

dummy1234, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Update Stuck Installing at 49% - Similar Threads - Update Stuck Installing

2. installing update stucks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing update stucks: I install update on my pc but ig got stuck not completing install after alot of times should i shutdown it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-update-stucks/c0bb4cab-d682-4a95-a6b1-7a5342b6ba63
  3. Windows update failure. Always stops at 49%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update failure. Always stops at 49%.: Hello Everyone,I'm using Windows 10 in my PC. I noticed my windows updates always stops at 49%. Everywhere, I see use troubleshoot as the solution. Surprisingly, I don't even find the Troubleshooter in Settings. It will be great if someone helps me. Thank you....
  4. Windows update failure. Always stops at 49%.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update failure. Always stops at 49%.: Hello Everyone,I'm using Windows 10 in my PC. I noticed my windows updates always stops at 49%. Everywhere, I see use troubleshoot as the solution. Surprisingly, I don't even find the Troubleshooter in Settings. It will be great if someone helps me. Thank you....
  5. Windows update failure. Always stops at 49%.

6. Windows Update Installer stucks on installing.

Windows Update Installer stucks on installing.: Hello, I'm installing Window Update KB5005565 through Standalone Installer. However, it has been stuck while the progress bar is full. Here is the image: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZEiCdvKIt has been stuck for about 12 hours. What should I do now? Cancel the installation or...
  7. W10 v.20H2 update stuck at 49%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 v.20H2 update stuck at 49%: Currently v.1909. The suggested update downloads and then freezes at 49% of installation. Any solutions? Also, is there a way to disable this update notification? I'm actually fine with what I have now. 180151
  8. Windows 10 20H2 stacking at 49% of installing

Windows 10 20H2 stacking at 49% of installing: Hi, I have an Asuspro PU301L Notebook. When I try to install the last Windows 10 20H2 update, I get it stucking at 49% of installing. I tried different solutions I found on the internet and also those suggested by the troubleshooter, but none of them solved the problem....
  9. 2004 update stuck at 49%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2004 update stuck at 49%: I tried updateing to 2004 and when I install the update it is stuck at 49 precent what to do? submitted by /u/pizzaking587 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxpywo/2004_update_stuck_at_49/
  10. Notebook: Installed latest Win10 Insider 1122 , install halts at 49%

in Windows 10 Support
    Notebook: Installed latest Win10 Insider 1122 , install halts at 49%: Good afternoon all, Been running Win10 insider for many months and today there was a huge update. Took eons to install and I now have the following issue. [ATTACH] She does not get past 49% , not even after 4 hrs waiting. Tried rebooting, running ccleaner, rebooting,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 2004 update stuck at 49

2. windows update sticks at 49%