Windows 10: Windows update stuck on 100% ..... data is exhausting but update is still stuck on 100%

Discus and support Windows update stuck on 100% ..... data is exhausting but update is still stuck on 100% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've seen that my phone data is exhausting continuosly so i checked that windows is updating but after achieving 100% it still stuck on it its been an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChiragKumar2, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Windows update stuck on 100% ..... data is exhausting but update is still stuck on 100%

I've seen that my phone data is exhausting continuosly so i checked that windows is updating but after achieving 100% it still stuck on it its been an hour what i have to do

:)

ChiragKumar2, Jul 22, 2021

2. Windows Update Stuck at 100%

Recently i update my windows 10 feature update but update get stuck at 100%

yuvraj bokhre, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Not.a.Bot Win User
    Windows 10 feature update stuck at downloading 100%

Feature update has turned into a total mess. Never had this kind of issues until feature update.

At first, windows started auto-downloading update and got stuck at 56%. Taking suggestions from some online forums, I deleted the downloaded update and started downloading again after clean boot.

Now, it got stuck at 88% and tried the whole procedure again.

Now download is stuck at 'downloading-100%'. Although the update has no progress from 100% it is eating up my several gigs of cellular data. Does it mean that downloading update is still in progress?

What do I do? I don't want to waste my cellular data anymore.

Not.a.Bot, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Windows update stuck on 100% ..... data is exhausting but update is still stuck on 100%

Windows update stuck at 100% downloading

Hello everyone,

I have been try to install windows 10 update but problem is that it always stuck at 100% while downloading and installation don't start. I've restarted my PC and also restarted windows update but it stuck again at 100%. Now I have no more data to waste.

Now can anybody help me in this matter.
    Windows update stuck on 100% ..... data is exhausting but update is still stuck on 100% 02a32e2e-f6f6-4fd9-9dee-125613545218?upload=true.png

ShehryarNasirPAK, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows update stuck on 100% ..... data is exhausting but update is still stuck on 100%

1. Windows update stuck on 100% ..... data is exhausting but update is still stuck on 100% - Similar Threads - update stuck 100%

2. Windows update stuck to %100

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update stuck to %100: [ATTACH] I tried to update to the new windows update for this month, but the downloading stuck to %100 for more than two hours, and I don't think it's need that much time, because it's not a big update. I tried to restart and the same problem happen once again. can anyone...
  3. Windows Update Stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Stuck at 100%: Recently i update my windows 10 feature update but update get stuck at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-stuck-at-100/294f4dfe-9a4b-45c0-8497-23ac8daf0fa4
  4. Windows Updates Stuck At 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Updates Stuck At 100%: Hi, I recently joined Microsoft Insider Preview Slow Ring, And Got Update Version 2004, However The Download Is Stuck At 100%, Nothing Is Happening I Left My PC On For 3 Days And Nothing Happened. What Can I Do? Thanks In Advance submitted by /u/iEmerald [link]...
  5. Update stuck at 100%

Update stuck at 100%: My windows update is stuck at 100% and will go no further. I have tried the hot boot, but it just keeps getting back to the same spot. How can I do anything with my computer when I can't get to a functional screen? Thanks...
  6. Update stuck at 100

Update stuck at 100: [IMG] The update has been stuch at 100%. I've restarted my lappy, also tried toggling airplane mode on, but nothing happened. Update stops here only. What do i do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stuck-at-100/868e6fe4-ad54-4528-95e1-eb07977197de
  7. Windows Update stuck at 100%

Windows Update stuck at 100%: I've seen this topic addressed in a couple of "locked" threads, neither of which was too helpful to me when it happened. I found a solution for myself and it was pretty easy and straight-forward unlike some of the suggestions in the "locked" threads: 1. Press the power...
  8. Update stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update stuck at 100%: Hp Laptop running Windows 10 home Today my wife turned on her computer and it started an update, no choice it just started. Now it has a black screen with the message Updating your system (100%) It has been like this for over 2 hours. Is it safe at this point to turn it off...
  9. Update stuck at 100%

Update stuck at 100%: Hp Laptop running Windows 10 home Today my wife turned on her computer and it started an update, no choice it just started. Now it has a black screen with the message Updating your system (100%) It has been like this for over 2 hours. Is it safe at this point to turn it off...
  10. Windows 10 update stuck at 100%

Windows 10 update stuck at 100%: I am a bit thick with this sort of thing so in simple terms. I have another new pc, Asus Vivobook, only purchased this week. Today an auto update. Windows version 10S, I think 2017. I cannot get past the blue screen and the spinning circles. 1. I have tried to turn of the...