Windows 10: Windows Update Stuck on Download Pending

Discus and support Windows Update Stuck on Download Pending in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I own a HP Spectre x360 and sometime last month I have not been able to receive windows updates. I have tired many of the tips out there from running a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Timothy_Jr, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Windows Update Stuck on Download Pending

I own a HP Spectre x360 and sometime last month I have not been able to receive windows updates. I have tired many of the tips out there from running a reset code to deleting the Software Distribution downloads folder to no luck. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas of something I could try to get it past download pending. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Timothy_Jr, Jan 27, 2019
  2. tghmonkey Win User

Windows Store download stuck on PENDING/STARTING DOWNLOAD

Recently I have tried to download a game on the Windows store on Windows 10. It was a free game. It didn't get past the pending part and I couldn't do anything. I have tried:

• Press Windows button + R Type wsreset.exe
    • Troubleshooting the windows update thing
    I want to be able to download the game without clearing all my apps. It is now on the 'Starting download' part and is stuck again. I have previously downloaded other apps and it usually downloads very fast.

Could someone please give me a solution?

Thanks

tghmonkey, Jan 27, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Windows Update Stuck on Download Pending

Windows 10 store on phone stuck pending

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have found the solution a little bit typical but it will save you from resets and losing your data.

STEPS

1. Select update all in downloads and updates in store in windows 10 mobile phone.

2. Let them start downloading .

3. Now select pause all in same menu.

4. This time you will get two option in front of all apps resume and cancel even on those apps which are stuck.

5. Now cancel the every app from list by clicking on cross one by one.

6. Now you have got empty download list but still you will see stuck apps in phone's app list at pending.

7. Again open the store and search there for the same app which is stuck on your phone.

8. Click on install on app page in store and wait.

9. A pop up menu will come written something went wrong just close it and keep waiting on same page.

10. Now the final step app will start downloading automatically and what you have to do is just click on cross when it comes.

11. BINGO! App has been removed from your app list no hard reset no lose of data just a little patience is required i have found the solution myself because i was sailing in same boat.

sahilsharma125, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update Stuck on Download Pending

1. Windows Update Stuck on Download Pending - Similar Threads - Update Stuck Download

2. Update stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update stuck on pending download: Hi, I recently switched from W7 to W10 and couldnt procced with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.1034.6 update. I guess this is why I cannot start any game through GeforceNow. I did try some command line forcestop and manual install, or delete cache to check for...
  3. Update stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck on pending download: Hi, I recently switched from W7 to W10 and couldnt procced with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.1034.6 update. I guess this is why I cannot start any game through GeforceNow. I did try some command line forcestop and manual install, or delete cache to check for...
  4. Update stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows updates stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates stuck on pending download: Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me out. After a fresh install of windows 10, I was able to perform some windows updates. After successfully installing them, a load more appeared saying pending download, but they continued saying this as though they were stuck. Pressing the...
  6. Windows updates stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates stuck on pending download: Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me out. After a fresh install of windows 10, I was able to perform some windows updates. After successfully installing them, a load more appeared saying pending download, but they continued saying this as though they were stuck. Pressing the...
  7. Windows updates stuck on pending download

8. Windows Updates Stuck On Pending Download

Windows Updates Stuck On Pending Download: Have been unable to update windows for almost half a year have tried alot of stuff none of it working. There is no option to install the updates or to schedule them. I have reinstalled windows before as well and it didn't fix the problem either. Have tried the whole stopping...
  9. Windows Update stuck at Pending Download

Windows Update stuck at Pending Download: I am thinking it's stuck because for some reason network connection says "Not Connected" but internet is fully functional. Also, RDP does not work. I am guessing both are Microsoft products and both apps are probably checking if there is a connection using the status...
  10. Update stuck on download pending

Update stuck on download pending: I've tried everything I can find on google. Using cmd etc etc I have managed to manually install 3 updates but the 2 left dont seem to install Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.1584.0)\ 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update stuck on pending download

2. windows update pending download stuck

3. windows update pending download

4. windows update stuck in pending download,
  5. windows update stuck at pending download,
  6. windows update stuck at pending,
  7. update stuck on pending download,
  8. windows update pending install stuck,
  9. windows update download stuck,
  10. windows update stuck pending download,
  11. windows update stuck on download,