Windows 10: Windows update stuck?

Discus and support Windows update stuck? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded the update 1809 and the computer asked me to restart, so i did. Now the computer is stuck in the boot screen (like the image), for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaniloBarcelos, May 19, 2019.

1. Windows update stuck?

I downloaded the update 1809 and the computer asked me to restart, so i did.

Now the computer is stuck in the boot screen (like the image), for some hours, and i don't know what to do. I also have a pen drive plugged for ReadyBoost, if this can somehow cause issues. Windows update stuck? [​IMG]

:)

DaniloBarcelos, May 19, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 19, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows update stuck? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 19, 2019
  4. MIkew365 Win User

Windows update stuck?

Windows Update Stuck

Updating my laptop which I haven't used for 6 months.
    I go to Settings, Update and Security, and there are a list of 10 updates, 2 of which say pending install, the others say pending download. Left laptop on overnight and still saying the same this morning.
    Ran Windows Troubleshooting Updates twice, both times found no problem.
    Have good Wi-Fi signal. Have re-booted several times. Now stuck. Can you please suggest how I get round this please.

MIkew365, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows update stuck?

1. Windows update stuck? - Similar Threads - update stuck

2. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  3. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  4. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...
  6. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...
  7. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

8. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  9. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  10. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...: Hello. I have Microsoft Windows version 10. On Wednesday, my computer started to update to 11 and has stayed stuck in a loop. I was able to get into safe mode but cannot access the Internet or make any adjustments from this platform. How do I resolve this issue?...