Windows 10: Windows Update - Stutter issue

Discus and support Windows Update - Stutter issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When will a release come out to fix the below indicated problems?I have wiped my computer reinstalled drivers and checked for updates on firmware on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LarryHorton3, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Windows Update - Stutter issue

When will a release come out to fix the below indicated problems?I have wiped my computer reinstalled drivers and checked for updates on firmware on the motherboard all to no help.This stutter problem affects video playback, mouse and sound.This is the the most frustrating release of any Windows product I have installed in my 40 + years working with computers. If I could find a copy of an older version of Windows 10 I would be very happy to forget about this release.

:)

LarryHorton3, Jun 15, 2021

2. Update and stuttering issue

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to successfully update your OS to Windows 10?
    • Does the stutter happen even when you're connected to your Wi-Fi network?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 15, 2021
  4. KT17_ Win User

Windows Update - Stutter issue

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

I've been facing the same bluetooth issues for months. I have a thinkpad p52, and it has an Intel Wireless AC9560.

• JBL Flip 4 stutters
    • Galaxy Buds stutter
    • Amazon Echo stutters
    • Xbox One controller has latency issues and stutters as well.

I have tried changing every setting available, reinstalling windows, changing drivers, all with no avail. I'm not sure what else it could be other than a Windows 10 issue.

KT17_, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update - Stutter issue

1. Windows Update - Stutter issue - Similar Threads - Update Stutter issue

2. Stuttering issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering issues with Windows 10: Split from this thread. Hi, I've been having stuttering issues with windows 10 for about 2 weeks now,I have reinstalled windows about 5 times, 3 of which were fresh from USB stickbut its not just games that are stuttering, its the entirety of windows. I've just been...
  3. Stuttering issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering issues with Windows 10: Split from this thread. Hi, I've been having stuttering issues with windows 10 for about 2 weeks now,I have reinstalled windows about 5 times, 3 of which were fresh from USB stickbut its not just games that are stuttering, its the entirety of windows. I've just been...
  4. Stuttering issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  6. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  7. Stuttering issues in Windows 10

Stuttering issues in Windows 10: After about an hour after booting my PC it begins to stutter randomly, I got this system failure in reliability history: Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎18/‎04/‎2020 17:24 Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to...
  8. PC Hiccup/Stutter Issue After Windows Update

PC Hiccup/Stutter Issue After Windows Update: Hello I've been having this issue with my computer for A LONG TIME now and i'm just about at the point where i want to throw my PC out. Everywhere i've taken it, i've been told "We can't find any issues with it". I've tried some forums before but to little or no real help....
  9. Windows 10 stuttering issue

Windows 10 stuttering issue: My computer has been working fine for a little under 4 years with little to no issues. However, after not using it for about 2 weeks or so, when i turned it back on i started experiencing intense lag/stuttering. My computer works perfectly fine for about the first 5-10...
  10. Windows 10 Stuttering Issue

Windows 10 Stuttering Issue: My laptop has been stuttering recently after I updated it. It's only really evident in games where it will stutter or skip every few seconds. My normal pointer is fine but when I move windows or tabs it does the same issue. I have rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled, and...