Windows 10: Windows update successfully installs, but then keeps getting installed.

Discus and support Windows update successfully installs, but then keeps getting installed. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the 2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB4598242 gets Successfully installed as seen in update history. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ConanH, Jan 24, 2021.

1. ConanH Win User

Windows update successfully installs, but then keeps getting installed.

the 2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB4598242 gets Successfully installed as seen in update history. I'm never prompted to restart the computer but then the next time I do restart the computer it proceeds to try to download and install the update rendering my computer slow for other tasks.

It appears that there is something wrong with the installation system.

This is Windows 10 Home 20H2

:)

ConanH, Jan 24, 2021
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jan 24, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Windows update successfully installs, but then keeps getting installed.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows update successfully installs, but then keeps getting installed.

1. Windows update successfully installs, but then keeps getting installed. - Similar Threads - update successfully installs

2. Feature Update 22H2 Keeps successfully installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature Update 22H2 Keeps successfully installing: I need your help. The installtion of the Feature Update keeps installing, saying installed successfull in the update history but the system is still on 10.0.18363The system is a 32 bit installed Prodesk 400 G2 Mini.I removed nearly all applications from the device including...
  3. Feature Update 22H2 Keeps successfully installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feature Update 22H2 Keeps successfully installing: I need your help. The installtion of the Feature Update keeps installing, saying installed successfull in the update history but the system is still on 10.0.18363The system is a 32 bit installed Prodesk 400 G2 Mini.I removed nearly all applications from the device including...
  4. Feature Update 22H2 Keeps successfully installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. unable to install windows update KB5001337 successfully

unable to install windows update KB5001337 successfully: Hello,It has been a while from last time my computer install update successfully, Its runing win10 home x64 2004, I've tried both update function from setting and manually download update install exe, they all failed, I got CBS folder, please help me on...
  6. Cannot get KB4586781 to install successfully

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot get KB4586781 to install successfully: For a few weeks my laptop (Windows 10 Professional V.2004) has failed to successfully apply an update KB4586781. After the install it errors Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download...
  7. Windows wants to install successfully installed update again

Windows wants to install successfully installed update again: Since yesterday Windows Update offers me to install an update KB4579311 which I already installed successfully some time ago as you can see in the screenshot below. According to the update history it was also successful. Is that a bug? I couldn't find anything about something...
  8. iTunes not successfully installed

iTunes not successfully installed: i was installing itunes on my windows 10 but it suddenly goes to rolling back action. It freeze,i shut down the pc then open it and run the windows it still works. I disconnect the internet then i check the program files. itunes is there but i know it’s not successful the...
  9. constant install attempts of update successfully installed

constant install attempts of update successfully installed: in the suject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-install-attempts-of-update-successfully/870c2a53-3c45-449d-a93a-a17763555565
  10. Keep getting message "Updates Installed"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Keep getting message "Updates Installed": I got a crazy alert! virus! blah blah and the damned computer was screaming at me. I tried to close it down, but I was on the phone and didn't have time to fool with it so I hit the power button. When rebooting I hit f6 to boot to safe mode. Interestingly it stated,...