Windows 10: Windows Update Taking alot of time

Discus and support Windows Update Taking alot of time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i wan[IMG]ted to update my windows 10 so i did and now ita taking 1 hours to install and its stuck on 48% and i am scared to restart bec it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KokyMido06, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Windows Update Taking alot of time

Hello, i wanWindows Update Taking alot of time [​IMG]ted to update my windows 10 so i did and now ita taking 1 hours to install and its stuck on 48% and i am scared to restart bec it says don't turn off your pc my spec

Ram 16 gb

Graphics card gtx 960 4 gb msi

Processor intel core i 7 4790

Please help.

:)

KokyMido06, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

does restoring take alot of time?

i was updating my phone & every thing was goin ok till restoring time,dono ?but does restoring the phone take alot of time or some thing is going wrong with my updating...please any 1 to answer...thanks

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Windows Update Taking alot of time

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update Taking alot of time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update Taking alot of time

1. Windows Update Taking alot of time - Similar Threads - Update Taking alot

2. Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart: I have my lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop when I work on MySQL workbench it goes all ok for 2-3hrs after that it will not responding message occurred and and pc gets hang after that I'm trying to restart it will take 3 hr to restart what should I do....
  3. Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart: I have my lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop when I work on MySQL workbench it goes all ok for 2-3hrs after that it will not responding message occurred and and pc gets hang after that I'm trying to restart it will take 3 hr to restart what should I do....
  4. Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. temp folder taking up alot of storage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    temp folder taking up alot of storage: for some reason, the temp folder is taking a lot of storage but if I go to clean it up it says it's a lot less and no matter what I do it won't disappear, it only happened after I tried to install adobe after effects, can some one tell me what's going on and how to fix it...
  6. Windows Update takes long time.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update takes long time.: Hi, Following is the OS specification of my laptop : [ATTACH] The last time when I tried to update windows to perform the following similar update it took over 5 hours to complete and it was stuck at 52%, later on, I forced the system to go in sleep mode by pressing the...
  7. Windows Update - Taking long time

Windows Update - Taking long time: Today, I have got the notification that your system is downloaded and ready to update latest version... Restart is required? I have agreed and clicked the Restart button. to my surprise - it took 03 hrs 45 mins to update the latest update..... I am not happy they way it...
  8. DWM.exe taking alot of GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM.exe taking alot of GPU: Usually while gaming I this comes up and starts eating up my GPU from 10 ~ 40% of my GPU. Its annoying and frustrating as my fps fluctuates a lot while this is going on. Any help?...
  9. Alot of problems after the windows update

Alot of problems after the windows update: Ok, a few weeks ago i found out that my defragment and optimize windows tool cant be open after the windows auto update upon shut down. Then the windows defender cannot be update , cannot scan computer and also cannot even turn on real time protection. And now is showing of...
  10. Process taking up alot of memory.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Process taking up alot of memory.: Hey guys, so I have this process it's taking up alot of memory. [img] My computer Stats: [img] 28198

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903 taking alot of time