Windows 10: Windows update to 1909 is stuck on manufacture logo screen

Discus and support Windows update to 1909 is stuck on manufacture logo screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when I try to update windows 10 to update 1909, the install freezes after the computer restarts and it just stops on the manufacture logo screen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by david martell, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Windows update to 1909 is stuck on manufacture logo screen

when I try to update windows 10 to update 1909, the install freezes after the computer restarts and it just stops on the manufacture logo screen. I have reset the computer but it is still happening.

:)

david martell, Jul 19, 2020

2. Windows update to 1903 stuck on manufacturer logo screen

Unfortunately after unsuccessful startups, even from powerfailure (taking out the power cord), it still remains stuck on the manufacturer logo screen.

Edit: I finally managed to get past the logo by disabling: Secure boot, fast boot and Lenovo help message services inside the BIOS, which I could enter by holding down F1 on startup. It is currently working on the update, so will see if it will get installed
    correctly.

Bjørn Glue Hansen, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Windows 1909 update stuck on boot screen

I am trying to update my laptop to the 1909 update and when it finishes installing it get stuck on the manufacturer logo screen and doesn't boot. it's the 4th time I try to install it and nothing, I tried installing it with the windows update option, downloading
    it with the media creation tool, downloaded a windows image and tried to install it from scratch but always the same, stuck on the boot screen. I don't know what to do since every time I try to go back to the 1803 version it keeps asking me to update to the
    new one and my laptop just won't work with it. this also happens with the 1903 version.

francogomez1, Jul 19, 2020
  4. AlfieBean Win User

Windows update to 1909 is stuck on manufacture logo screen

Stuck on manufactures logo

I was updating from Windows 8 to 8.1 and while it was updating I accidently clicked the power button. I powered it back on and it took me to automatic repair. I clicked restore to restore my files and now it is stuck on the manufactuers logo. Any help would
    be greatly appreciated.

AlfieBean, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows update to 1909 is stuck on manufacture logo screen

1. Windows update to 1909 is stuck on manufacture logo screen - Similar Threads - update 1909 stuck

2. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading: Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now when i turn it on it only shows the Acer logo and does not show any signs of loading. I can't access the BIOS and I tried...
  3. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading: Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now when i turn it on it only shows the Acer logo and does not show any signs of loading. I can't access the BIOS and I tried...
  4. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  6. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  7. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

8. Windows update to 2004 stuck on manufacturer logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to 2004 stuck on manufacturer logo screen: Hi I am trying to update my MSI Gaming laptop but when the update is installing it freezes on the MSI as the update is restarting the laptop. i have tried a few ways to fix it from looking online but it still haven't fixed the problem. Can someone help me please....
  9. Stuck at boot logo screen while updating to 1909

Stuck at boot logo screen while updating to 1909: I was updating my PC to 1909 after remaining too much time on 1809 and it was doing fine until it did the first restart after probabily getting to around 30%. I've been stuck for quite nearly 30 minutes and i had to push the Num Lock key eveytime i get to the boot screen due...
  10. Windows update to 1903 stuck on manufacturer logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to 1903 stuck on manufacturer logo screen: Hello, I own a MSI PC since February 2017 and so far it worked like a charm. Recently I've been offered the Windows 1903 update. I'm still on 1803 and I've never been offered the 1809 update. The problem is that after the download and install phases the PC reboots the first...