Windows 10: Windows update to 20H2 slowed my printer down.

Discus and support Windows update to 20H2 slowed my printer down. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On 1214/20 win 10 was updated to ver. 20h2 and my HP printer slowed down to one line at a time. Using IE with the same app and page, the printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonCromwell, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Windows update to 20H2 slowed my printer down.

On 1214/20 win 10 was updated to ver. 20h2 and my HP printer slowed down to one line at a time. Using IE with the same app and page, the printer works as it should. Any suggestions as to how to fix the problem?? ds

:)

DonCromwell, Dec 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Windows 20H2 - All Printers Offline - Need to Restart Print Spooler Every Time to Print

Hi

I updated to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 through the Windows 10 October 2020 Update Assistant. Every since, whenever I go to print something, I find the printers are offline and won't print. The only way to get something to print is to go to Services and restart
    the Print Spooler. Every print job is this way. It was not like this before the update to 20H2. Any suggestions?

Ian

GreenMenComputers, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Windows update to 20H2 slowed my printer down.

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows update to 20H2 slowed my printer down.

1. Windows update to 20H2 slowed my printer down. - Similar Threads - update 20H2 slowed

2. 20h2 - slow on network printer install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    20h2 - slow on network printer install: Hey all! Any one else see network printers super slow on setup? My business is testing 20H2 and we are seeing weird printer issues. They work after about 10ish minutes. submitted by /u/Dylandy29 [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows Update slows down my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update slows down my pc: Hi, I am an old user of windows 10, I updated my pc from win10 version 1909 to 20H2 in the month of March. The update was successful and my pc was normal as beforeupdating, but when I check for updates in the windows update settings page the available updates takes nearly 6-8...
  4. Windows updates slow my PC down

Windows updates slow my PC down: So today I was going to record a YouTube video, when I noticed something wasn't right, the fps boost client was getting 50% less fps then normal, and when I tried running the recorder, when I hit record the entire recording app crashed.I checked task manager to see what was...
  5. Update 20H2 slows down the Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update 20H2 slows down the Windows: Hi Team, I have recently upgraded my OS Version from 1909 to 20H2 but now my system is slows down and performance is degraded as it was in previous version of windows i.e. 1909. Could you help me to figure out the steps I should take to restore the performance of my...
  6. Windows is laggy and slow after 20H2 update

Windows is laggy and slow after 20H2 update: Hi, I've recently decided to update my windows 10 machine to 20H2 in order to use some WSL 2 features. I have noticed, however, that my PC gets annoyingly laggy when using the Windows Terminal, WSL, Chrome or just by opening any other program. Has anyone ever had this problem...
  7. Will updating to Windows 10 20H2 slow down my pc?

Will updating to Windows 10 20H2 slow down my pc?: Its as the title says...will it? submitted by /u/Wanyabe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzreci/will_updating_to_windows_10_20h2_slow_down_my_pc/
  8. Windows update 20h2 slowed my computer

Windows update 20h2 slowed my computer: Windows updated to 20H2 and my computer became unusable, then I did a system restore to a point before the update, but still my computer was very sluggish to the point of unusable. How can I fix this without doing a fresh install, because I do not want to reinstall my apps...
  9. windows update slows down computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows update slows down computer: had a update to desktop (Win 10pro, 8g ram) and it has slowed down to almost a stop - takes over 5 minutes to load Adobe Acrobat XI. Had problem just after loaded 10 and was told to stop a app that loads a quick access to supposedly speed up this. Anyone know what this...
  10. Windows Update Slowed Down My Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Slowed Down My Laptop: Hello, It was going all well, My laptop was running games good, but the new update notifications were bothering me so I updated it. After that update, my PC has became quite slow! I used to get 60 frames before update now I hardly get 5 fps! Wth. Fortnite is unplayable...