Windows 10: Windows update to adobe flash

Discus and support Windows update to adobe flash in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Would the Adobe Flash update cause my graphics to weird out? Buttons in games are black squares for the most part. the update to Adobe was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by debelkins, Jun 14, 2019.

1. debelkins Win User

Windows update to adobe flash

Would the Adobe Flash update cause my graphics to weird out? Buttons in games are black squares for the most part.

the update to Adobe was included with the update for win 10. Heres the versions: for Win10 (KB4503286)

for Flash- (KB4503308)

:)

debelkins, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Caelestis Win User

Caelestis, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows update to adobe flash - Similar Threads - update adobe flash

2. Update to remove adobe flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to remove adobe flash: Hello I was wondering if there is a set date for the update to remove adobe flash from windows? Will it be part of a cumulative update, or will it be a separate KB Thanks. Eddie...
  3. Adobe flash player updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe flash player updates: Why do I need updates if not supported after 12/31/20? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/b1d39773-6b5d-41e0-b069-9bfa700b0987
  4. Adobe Flash Update?

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Update?: Keep getting a notification that Adobe Flash needs Update in new Edge, Build 19041.....this locks screen....use Ctrl+Alt+Del to close Edge. Have checked for infection with Defender, Mbam, Adwcleaner, and Hitman Pro.....all confirm clean..... Do not have active Adobe...
  5. Adobe Flash Player Update

Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows update/adobe flash player

Windows update/adobe flash player: Since installing newest window update on 08/17/2019 games I play through facebook like spades and backgammon won't work because it says adobe flashplayer is disabled...how do I fix this issue?...
  7. Adobe Flash monthly update

Adobe Flash monthly update: Why has there been no windows 10 monthly automatic update to adobe flash since the June update even though adobe has released updates in both July and August. Does that mean that Windows 10 hides an out of date version that can be compromised?...
  8. Adobe Flash Player updates

Adobe Flash Player updates: I have several "Adobe Flash Player" updates that require a restart. After a restart they still do not install. This does not work. None will install. What can I do. Using Windows 10....
  9. Adobe Flash / Microsoft Updates

Adobe Flash / Microsoft Updates: Recently I've noticed the all of the W10 1607 machines I admin are refusing to upgrade from 29.0.0.171 to 30.0.0.113 nor 30.0.0.134. This applies to only the ActiveX component. In fact the C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\Flash.ocx shows version 29.0.0.171. I have...
  10. Adobe flash updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe flash updates: So updates to flash were released yesterday - quite a while ago yet Windows 10 still hasn't mirrored these when checking for updates. I find Adobe incredibly annoying with its constant need to update but surely if MS is going to integrate the updates as part of its OS it...