Windows 10: Windows Update Tool

Discus and support Windows Update Tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can't remember the name of tool too download MS updates,think it was use in Vista. You could manually download updates.*Doh 49906 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zplugger, May 10, 2016.

1. zplugger Win User

Windows Update Tool

Can't remember the name of tool too download MS updates,think it was use in Vista. You could manually download updates.*Doh

:)

zplugger, May 10, 2016

2. Windows update_1900101 Windows 10

I haven't been able to install Windows 10 due to the following error: C1900101-20017. Any idea what this is and does it mean I'm out of luck?

Windows update-1900101, May 10, 2016
  3. Corp Tool Win User
    Lumia 640 Dual Sim LTE missing LTE symbol

Ok. I saw the AT&T and T-Mobile versions showed the LTE icon. So mine uses different icons.

Corp Tool, May 10, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

Windows Update Tool

sml156, May 10, 2016
  5. zplugger Win User
    I must be something wrong,not working for me. I have 3 computer with all same Windows 10, I use a metered connection and need a good way to keep all three updated?

zplugger, May 11, 2016
  6. cereberus Win User
    What you do is update one pc by temporarily turning off metered connection (you have to download stuff once).

Then, set settings so updates can be delivered from other pcs on lan in updates and security, advanced options, and other pcs will get their updates from first pc (may still nedd to turn of metered connection temporarily to allow updates to kick in).

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update Tool

1. Windows Update Tool - Similar Threads - Update Tool

2. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  3. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  4. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How Do I Install Microsoft Update Health Tools ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Install Microsoft Update Health Tools ?: Hey,I Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Update Health Tools.So, I Am Finding a Way to Install It Back.Things That I've Tried: -1 I Tried Installing It from Microsoft Update Catalogue but It Didn't Have a Windows 11 Version. I Tried the Windows 10 Version but it Didn't Work.2...
  6. How Do I Install Microsoft Update Health Tools ?

How Do I Install Microsoft Update Health Tools ?: Hey,I Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Update Health Tools.So, I Am Finding a Way to Install It Back.Things That I've Tried: -1 I Tried Installing It from Microsoft Update Catalogue but It Didn't Have a Windows 11 Version. I Tried the Windows 10 Version but it Didn't Work.2...
  7. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  8. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  9. why is the snipping tool giving a gray shade over all my snips since the last update? Even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is the snipping tool giving a gray shade over all my snips since the last update? Even...: Each time I use the snipping tool since the last update, the image has a gray screen over it. It's like when the screen goes gray before, but when you take the screenshot the selection looks normal, but when you paste the image, it's gray over top. This has been happening...
  10. why is the snipping tool giving a gray shade over all my snips since the last update? Even...

why is the snipping tool giving a gray shade over all my snips since the last update? Even...: Each time I use the snipping tool since the last update, the image has a gray screen over it. It's like when the screen goes gray before, but when you take the screenshot the selection looks normal, but when you paste the image, it's gray over top. This has been happening...