Windows 10: Windows Update trouble-shooter always finds issues

Discus and support Windows Update trouble-shooter always finds issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Whenever I use the Windows Update trouble-shooter, it's always the same and results in a "detected" problem. I don't think that there is something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardOjo, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Windows Update trouble-shooter always finds issues

Whenever I use the Windows Update trouble-shooter, it's always the same and results in a "detected" problem. I don't think that there is something wrong with Windows Update as far as I know and I have no idea what it is trying to tell me. Is this intentional? Anyways, here is the report:

Windows Update trouble-shooter always finds issues 041d4899-296e-460f-8792-3befd5e6e924?upload=true.png Windows Update trouble-shooter always finds issues 636cf591-dec7-42a1-8b95-61ab07091e7c?upload=true.png

:)

RichardOjo, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Rohn007 Win User

Windows 10 Not Updating 0x800705b4

Resetting Windows Update is always a good step.

I have notes that suggest that this error code can be resolved by one of the 2 Update Trouble shooters (Online and built in).

Run these 2 update trouble shooters (they run slightly different versions of Windows Update trouble shooter). One of them is reported to work on this error code.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2970908/how-to-use-microsoft-easy-fix-solutions

On that page, find the "Update Errors" trouble shooter

In Start menu, search for Settings, search for “trouble shoot”, find “Update” in the list of tools.

Rohn007, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 hardware and system trouble shooter

Hi, I'm also unalbe to get any bluetooth device to connect to my laptop.

I ahve foollowed the trouble shooter, says its a driver problem. The driver is the one Windows 10 lists as the right one - when I tried to reload it, it said cannot reload. Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Philip

PhilipCox2, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Windows Update trouble-shooter always finds issues

Windows 10 hardware and system trouble shooter

All Windows Trouble shooter states is that "there maybe a problem with my audio device" what do I do next to trouble shoot my audio device?

ronaldolsen, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update trouble-shooter always finds issues

1. Windows Update trouble-shooter always finds issues - Similar Threads - Update trouble shooter

2. Microsoft Store Missing but trouble-shooters find nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Missing but trouble-shooters find nothing: I have tried to use the 'wsreset.exe' but after I do I get the same message every time saying 'Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.' I just bought a new PC and would like to revert the...
  3. Microsoft Store Missing but trouble-shooters find nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Missing but trouble-shooters find nothing: I have tried to use the 'wsreset.exe' but after I do I get the same message every time saying 'Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.' I just bought a new PC and would like to revert the...
  4. about window update trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about window update trouble shooter: i just buy this new laptopvostro 15 3000 when i went to microsoft store to dowload instagram its says error and when i click on see detail it says turn on window update :Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in...
  5. about window update trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about window update trouble shooter: i just buy this new laptopvostro 15 3000 when i went to microsoft store to dowload instagram its says error and when i click on see detail it says turn on window update :Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in...
  6. about window update trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Trouble Shooter Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Trouble Shooter Question: After running the Windows Trouble Shooter related to on-going issues with my 'Internet Connection', the info below appeared. My WiFi connection is 'RIDGIE' and it appears there are multiple WiFi connections incl the public hotspot associated with my connection. Can someone...
  8. Trouble shooters additional.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble shooters additional.: I have the message [Your devices has not run any recommended trouble-shooters] and also states run never. How can this be rectified? Thank you for interest shown in solving this topic....
  9. windows trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows trouble shooter: How do I fix error code 0x803C0103? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-trouble-shooter/249c2711-97a6-4997-ae7c-59cbe8b28886
  10. trouble shooter desabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trouble shooter desabled: windows online troubleshooter services are not enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/trouble-shooter-desabled/f654780b-b374-4f07-a3c8-4bab4402505b