Windows 10: Windows Update UI won't load but other tabs load.

Discus and support Windows Update UI won't load but other tabs load. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using a Laptop (HP) that I got almost a year ago, this problem started 2 months after I bought my laptop. I never really bothered with the Update &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fink42, Apr 16, 2020.

1. /u/fink42 Win User

Windows Update UI won't load but other tabs load.

I'm using a Laptop (HP) that I got almost a year ago, this problem started 2 months after I bought my laptop. I never really bothered with the Update & Security option until I went through some problems. .NET Framework 3.5 was impossible for me to download, and some other .NET things. I read some comments on some youtube comments that they updated their windows and managed to fix and download the framework. My Windows Edition is "Windows 10 Home Single Language" that has a Intel Celeron N4000 CPU. It's 4GB and is a 64-bit OS. This is the problem: I wanted to update my laptop so I opened the "Update & Security" option in my settings and the problem is, the UI won't load. Sometimes it crashes after a few seconds. The other options inside the "Update & Security" doesn't have a problem on loading the UI and doesn't crash, it's just the Windows Update tab. I don't know what's causing this, I can't update my Laptop and is causing me some problems. I'll provide a video on how it looks like, please help me. And sorry for my grammar.

Video (Unlisted) : https://youtu.be/2I_OBw0gK3Y

submitted by /u/fink42
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fink42, Apr 16, 2020
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Firefox10 not loading images in tabs when the tab is opened

I browse with a LOT of tabs in Firefox 10 - I do this because I need to give the pages time to load on my less than perfect connection, so I pre-open a PILE of new tabs then start reading through first one as the others load.

Since version 10 they seem to have have started this INTOLERABLE BULL$#!T of not loading images in the tabs until you actually LOOK at the tab, and this completely screws up my life as the very reason I opened the tabs WAS TO PRE-LOAD THE CONTENT, and NOTHING has been loaded.

I really want to find the idiot retard developer responsible for this monumental cock-up, and pour spoiled cat urine into the air vents at the bottom of his car's windscreen to make his next few days as horribly unpleasant as he has made my last few days on firefox 10.

Aware that I will never get this opportunity, I beg of the forum to find me some sort of "about:config" setting I can diddle to lift this terrible curse.

I have obviously googled as best I can but all I find are forums about images not loading at all - Mine DO load, it's just that they load AFTER I switch to that tab, and that is USELESS to me *Frown Windows Update UI won't load but other tabs load. :(

FFS the whole POINT of opening it in a new tab is for it to LOAD IN THE NEW TAB - if its not going to load it there anyway then I may as well just follow the link in my current tab & we can throw tabs away.

To that developer who thought this up : may the fury of a thousand trolls ruin every little thing you try and do for the rest of the week - you knob.

(Sorry forum - I'm just really pi$$ed)

BazookaJoe, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Windows Update UI won't load but other tabs load.

Firefox10 not loading images in tabs when the tab is opened

Now there's some useful responding, thanks *Smile Windows Update UI won't load but other tabs load. :)

BazookaJoe, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update UI won't load but other tabs load.

1. Windows Update UI won't load but other tabs load. - Similar Threads - Update won't load

2. "Update Center" tab nothing loads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Update Center" tab nothing loads.: Hello! In the "Settings" section, the "Update Center" tab, nothing loads. The "update and shutdown" option does not work. Tell me, what is the reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-center-tab-nothing-loads/a007d054-e5d7-461c-afe8-7b4cbc7e04c3
  3. "Update Center" tab nothing loads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Update Center" tab nothing loads.: Hello! In the "Settings" section, the "Update Center" tab, nothing loads. The "update and shutdown" option does not work. Tell me, what is the reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-center-tab-nothing-loads/a007d054-e5d7-461c-afe8-7b4cbc7e04c3
  4. "Update Center" tab nothing loads.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update Won't Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Won't Load: Hello. When I try to open Windows Update, I get an endless loop of loading dots across the top of the window. There are updates waiting to be installed. If I go to restart my laptop, I have the option to update and restart, however it does not install the updates if selected....
  6. Windows Update Won't Load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Won't Load: Hello. When I try to open Windows Update, I get an endless loop of loading dots across the top of the window. There are updates waiting to be installed. If I go to restart my laptop, I have the option to update and restart, however it does not install the updates if selected....
  7. Windows Update Won't Load

8. Windows Update Won't Load

Windows Update Won't Load: I am having this problem for quite a long time, my windows update won't load in Update & Security Settings. It also won't check for updates or install any new updates. It always keeps stuck at the loading page. I am also having a problem with the store app. It's just sowing...
  9. Removing an Update That Won't Load?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Removing an Update That Won't Load?: So this Android Update keeps trying to load and fails. Is there a way for me to remove this from the update list? I know you can remove Updates that "have" loaded, but what about ones that sit in the load stage? Thanks. [img] 101840
  10. Windows update menu won't load.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update menu won't load.: Hello everyone, When I try to load the menu it won't load, it just looks like this and stays like that for ever, nothing will pop up. Here's a screenshot. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 40572