Windows 10: windows update uninstalling error

Discus and support windows update uninstalling error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am trying to uninstall kb5001330 but it shows error not all updates were successfully uninstalled . also tried using cmd it shows error 0x800f0905... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SMITPITHADIA, May 3, 2021.

1. windows update uninstalling error

i am trying to uninstall kb5001330 but it shows error not all updates were successfully uninstalled . also tried using cmd it shows error 0x800f0905

:)

SMITPITHADIA, May 3, 2021
  2. DaMulta Win User

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, May 3, 2021
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 3, 2021
  4. windows update uninstalling error

can't uninstall KB3132372

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting error while uninstalling KB3132372.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better:

• What is error message / error code you are getting
      uninstalling KB3132372?
    • What happens when you try to uninstall KB3132372?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the update from Programs & Features and check.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ X key
    • Select Programs & Features
    • Click on View Installed Updates
    • Select the update > Click Uninstall

Please update us with the required information. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, May 3, 2021
Thema:

windows update uninstalling error

1. windows update uninstalling error - Similar Threads - update uninstalling error

2. Windows update Install error - 0x800f020b for uninstalled printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update Install error - 0x800f020b for uninstalled printer: Windows keeps trying to download a driver update for a printer that was previously uninstalled. How do I get Windows to stop trying to download this driver, and how do I fix whatever issue is prompting Windows to download this driver in the first place?...
  3. Windows update Install error - 0x800f020b for uninstalled printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update Install error - 0x800f020b for uninstalled printer: Windows keeps trying to download a driver update for a printer that was previously uninstalled. How do I get Windows to stop trying to download this driver, and how do I fix whatever issue is prompting Windows to download this driver in the first place?...
  4. Window Feature Update Errors - cannot install or uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window Feature Update Errors - cannot install or uninstall: the feature update 20H2 was installed on 01/12/20. however when i do a windows update check, my PC keeps trying to download and install the same update with install failure. The update 21H1 was also made available, but i cannot install this either. no idea what's going on....
  5. Error uninstalling update: KB5003173. Error: 0x800f0905

Error uninstalling update: KB5003173. Error: 0x800f0905: I have recently been forced to update and install KB5003173. This has unfortunately messed with several of my display, USB, motherboard, and other drivers to the point where I had to completely reset windows 10 back to the original install. I am even down one monitor now...
  6. Uninstalling Windows updates

Uninstalling Windows updates: Following Windows 10 update this morning to version 20H2 Firefox is no longer listed as an option for default browser and Outlook won't open Facebook links. Update history shows 3 different items Servicing Stack, Security Update KB5001330, and Feature Update 10 20H2 and I...
  7. uninstall windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall windows update: I am having trouble printing after windows 10 update. I am trying to uninstall update KB4556799 but the message "An error has occurred. Not all the updates were successfully uninstalled" Can anyone help, please?...
  8. Activation error after uninstalling an windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation error after uninstalling an windows update: After I uninstalled the latest windows update on my laptop, I frequently recieve activate windows message and the watermark. Before windows update, it was absolutely fine. How can I fix this? I uninstalled the update because of black screen error...
  9. Revo Uninstaller Pro Update Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Revo Uninstaller Pro Update Error: I started getting this error message when checking for Revo Uninstaller updates. Has anyone noticed this and have a fix? [img] 114890
  10. Windows Update will not uninstall!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update will not uninstall!: Every time I try to UNinstall the windows update: Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB4041676) 12/10/2017 It starts to uninstall and than stops and gives me this error message: An error has occurred. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled. I am...