Windows 10: windows update uninstalls all my apps and windows store not working

Discus and support windows update uninstalls all my apps and windows store not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi since february every time i update my pc all my apps like spotify, chrome, zoom are deleted and i have to reinstall all of them and since then my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FranciscoNóbrega, May 16, 2020.

1. windows update uninstalls all my apps and windows store not working

hi

since february every time i update my pc all my apps like spotify, chrome, zoom are deleted and i have to reinstall all of them

and since then my windows store stoped working too.

i tried to delete the updates and that did not work

can someone help me??

:)

FranciscoNóbrega, May 16, 2020

2. Weather App not working windows 8.1

Yea, just uninstall the app and then reinstall should resolve the issue. Check this out.

EDIT: The version you have is incompatible

Mindweaver, May 16, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 16, 2020
  4. OnTheWeb Win User

windows update uninstalls all my apps and windows store not working

Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, May 16, 2020
Thema:

windows update uninstalls all my apps and windows store not working

1. windows update uninstalls all my apps and windows store not working - Similar Threads - update uninstalls apps

2. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  3. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  4. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstall all windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall all windows updates: Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to uninstall all windows updates and just start on the newest one. If anyone can help I would be very thankful! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-all-windows-updates/0ceaedb0-68bf-4329-b212-accb7d7ed15d
  6. Windows Default apps all uninstalled, and when reinstalled are not working

Windows Default apps all uninstalled, and when reinstalled are not working: I recently went through my computer and was deleting folders that were taking up a lot of space and I saw a couple Microsoft store folders that were huge and for games that I had uninstalled. I went through a whole process to uninstall them and now all my apps are not...
  7. Windows Store requesting updates for uninstalled apps

Windows Store requesting updates for uninstalled apps: As the title says windows store has been requesting updates for Minecraft Dungeons to update even though I have uninstalled it. I found a similar request for this from 2015, however I have tried everything in that thread however nothing worked...
  8. All my windows apps not working

All my windows apps not working: Calculator, calendar, mail, App store, etc are not working When open - It opens and then closes automatically and shows error message *The App Didn't start* tried WSReset.exe from CMD command and it also shows error Also reseted app data from settings No 3rd party...
  9. Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script

Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script: I know absolutely nothing about Powershell, and I don't even want to. I would like to uninstall ALL store apps through a script/batch file or something. Could anyone tell me how? Apparently this is the Ps command to use "Get-AppxPackage -allusers | Remove-AppxPackage" - but I...
  10. Windows Store Showing Updates for Uninstalled Apps

Windows Store Showing Updates for Uninstalled Apps: Hi. Yesterday i updated my Windows 10 and after that i uninstalled these apps that i don't use but it still shows updates for them: [img] I rebooted my system multiple times since then but no luck. Is there any way to hide these? 58502