Windows 10: Windows Update USB driver

Discus and support Windows Update USB driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, bit of a problem. Every time I get a windows update since May, it uninstalls all of my USB drivers, except 1. The 1 it keeps is consistent so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RazerSauber, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Windows Update USB driver

Hi guys, bit of a problem. Every time I get a windows update since May, it uninstalls all of my USB drivers, except 1. The 1 it keeps is consistent so I've plugged my mouse into it and have to uninstall/reinstall all of my USB drivers in device manager buit have to uninstall/reinstall 1 by 1. This only happened following a Windows update in late May time. I've contacted MS support who were of some use but have not resolved the problem. Have you heard of this? And do you have a fix? I can't be doing with a reinstall of my USB drivers every week!

Thanks.

:)

RazerSauber, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

I Need SM-USB 007 Driver

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 11, 2019
  4. thraxed Win User

Windows Update USB driver

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update USB driver

1. Windows Update USB driver - Similar Threads - Update USB driver

2. Usb overcurrent after update driver/windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb overcurrent after update driver/windows: so few weeks agoi updated my amd driver and restart my pcthen this message showed upluckily i unplugged every usb device and wait for a night my pc is working fineHowever when i update my windows todaythis message show up againim feeling worried about my pcwhat should i do?...
  3. Usb overcurrent after update driver/windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb overcurrent after update driver/windows: so few weeks agoi updated my amd driver and restart my pcthen this message showed upluckily i unplugged every usb device and wait for a night my pc is working fineHowever when i update my windows todaythis message show up againim feeling worried about my pcwhat should i do?...
  4. Usb overcurrent after update driver/windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. win 10 update no usb drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 update no usb drivers: i have 4 networked computers updated all win 10 pro then next day no usb drivers did everything to correct brand new out of box hp 3000 book laptop wth microsoft thats how i get treated i spent hundreds of $$$$$$ you guys fix this NOW...
  6. Windos Continuously Updated USB Driver

Windos Continuously Updated USB Driver: Running Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 on new Lenovo laptop. Windows regularly updates +10 times since speedometer 29th a usb driver to the same version "Hewlet-Packard - USB 4/8/2019 1.0.0.237. Windows is auto-selecting this and not sure why this keeps...
  7. USB Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB Drivers: I have tried every option available to get my USB ports up and running , all to no avail . Is there ANY THING I CAN DO TO ADDRESS THIS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-drivers/2fdf094b-0fca-4c1c-9a99-8fe24e90a320
  8. Windows Update - keeps updating HP obsolete USB (Driver?)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - keeps updating HP obsolete USB (Driver?): Running W10 64bit level 1903 on Dell desktop PC. Windows Update every month at least, keeps offering me (and installing) this "update": Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00AM - 44.1.2402.1741 (15) I have never selected to install this update, but Windows Update...
  9. USB camera drivers update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    USB camera drivers update: USB camera: image turned down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera-drivers-update/7bad01fe-365d-42dc-8af6-5873aecb6cae"
  10. update usb drivers using windows 10

update usb drivers using windows 10: How to Update usb drivers to connect thru a usb cable using usb ports on computer?? I can plug and connect by usb sometimes. But then @ times if cables moved it doesn't recognize device... Plz help Me Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** cell phone: 1...