Windows 10: Windows update using all available bandwidth. Disabled the p2p updates

Discus and support Windows update using all available bandwidth. Disabled the p2p updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Limit bandwidth used by Windows Update - Super User Note: this is Win 8 based, but will probably be the same. Read from If you don't have a Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jamonbread22, Sep 29, 2017.

1. dalchina New Member

Windows update using all available bandwidth. Disabled the p2p updates

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows update using all available bandwidth. Disabled the p2p updates

1. Windows update using all available bandwidth. Disabled the p2p updates - Similar Threads - update using available

2. Windows Update constantly using all internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update constantly using all internet bandwidth: For weeks now my internet connection has been struggling causing significant internet related problems all around the home. I've finally pinned it down to Windows Update on my Windows 10 Dell Workstation.The PC has all the latest updates installed, I have Paused updates,...
  3. Windows Update constantly using all internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update constantly using all internet bandwidth: For weeks now my internet connection has been struggling causing significant internet related problems all around the home. I've finally pinned it down to Windows Update on my Windows 10 Dell Workstation.The PC has all the latest updates installed, I have Paused updates,...
  4. Windows Update constantly using all internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Delivery optimization using all bandwidth, won't disable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery optimization using all bandwidth, won't disable: Hi, delivery optimization is using all of my bandwidth, when I look under task manager it is under the process Service Host: Network Service, expanding this shows that it is delivery optimization using the bandwidth. I tried ending the task, but it restarts itself after a few...
  6. Delivery optimization using all bandwidth, won't disable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delivery optimization using all bandwidth, won't disable: Hi, delivery optimization is using all of my bandwidth, when I look under task manager it is under the process Service Host: Network Service, expanding this shows that it is delivery optimization using the bandwidth. I tried ending the task, but it restarts itself after a few...
  7. Delivery optimization using all bandwidth, won't disable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Updates paused - svchost.exe still using all my bandwidth!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates paused - svchost.exe still using all my bandwidth!: I have limited bandwidth, usually around 170kB/s on a good day, so I pause updates during the day and restart them at night. I also have background and foreground downloads throttled to only use 5% of the available bandwidth. Regardless of those settings, Windows is still...
  9. Restricting Windows Updates bandwidth

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restricting Windows Updates bandwidth: Hi All I've just started migrating users to Windows 10 (from 7). With Windows 7 we used a BITS Group Policy that limited the bandwidth Windows Updates used during the day to 1kb so that the WAN links don't max out (they're only 10mb). This has worked fine for the Windows 7...
  10. Windows 10 update download uses entire bandwidth

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update download uses entire bandwidth: Hi all,Whenever windows downloads updates, it always uses the entire internet bandwidth. Due to this, I can't even check emails ,even antivirus can't download updates and it takes many hours before I can finally use the PC. I find this a big pain that I can't even do basic...