Windows 10: windows update versions 2020 - upgrade the bios problem

Discus and support windows update versions 2020 - upgrade the bios problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I Have an old sony vaio laptop with a intel i5 2400 2,3 ghz It was working perfect , unfortunately with the latest windows updates , its been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlosL_516, Nov 21, 2020.

1. windows update versions 2020 - upgrade the bios problem

I Have an old sony vaio laptop with a intel i5 2400 2,3 ghz

It was working perfect , unfortunately with the latest windows updates , its been losing the drivers of the keyboard , wireless ..etc

The problem :

1 i only found the drivers for a windows 7/8 nothing for windows 10 , so i cant upgrade the drivers to win 10

2 no way to reverse the windows update.

3 No keyboard some letters works other not

4 Wireless only see some private networks others not

I know that is delicate to try to upgrade the bios with the wrong drivers or programs

So if somebody knows how to fix and upgrade the drivers with the factory ones or any solution; i really appreciate

:)

CarlosL_516, Nov 21, 2020

2. BIOS update

i have momo GA-945PL-S3P(rev. 6.6) BIOS version (f4)
    when i look in gigabyte website i found f5,f6,f7,f8 BIOS versions for my momo.
    do i need to update my BIOS version ?
    if i have to update, shall i install the last one (f8 ) or install each one ?
    is it risky to update my BIOS version because i have no experience in bois update , is there easy step to update my bois?

lover_pharaoh2002, Nov 21, 2020
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

windows update versions 2020 - upgrade the bios problem

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

windows update versions 2020 - upgrade the bios problem

1. windows update versions 2020 - upgrade the bios problem - Similar Threads - update versions 2020

2. FS 2020 Update problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020 Update problems: After MS update for 20 I have problems in default a320 with external lighting, some switches do not work and while trying to change the external lights IE Landing on to off or similar the simulator crashes to desktop. Will I have to do a full reinstall?...
  3. FS 2020 Premium Deluxe upgrade Probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020 Premium Deluxe upgrade Probleme: Hallo Community Ich habe das Spiel Flug Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.Beim 1. Installation alles Prima 20 gehört etc hatte ich.Nach meinem Laptop Formatieren Erneuert Installiert habe ich nur noch 2 Flieger zu Verfügung und Training kann ich auch nicht mehr.Das Deluxe...
  4. Things to do before upgrading to Windows 10 VERSION 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Things to do before upgrading to Windows 10 VERSION 2020: This "old timer" is a bit confused, so please bear with me. I have looked all over the web for things to do before upgrading my computer from Windows 10 HOME VERSION 1909 to the "New" Version 2020. Installed on 21/01/2020 to OS Build 18363.1016. I have been unable to...
  5. July 2020 Windows Update Problems

July 2020 Windows Update Problems: My computer Dell XPS 8700 is set to install Windows updates overnight. Lately, almost every Windows update seems to cause issues but the July 2020 update is the worst. It appears that the update did not complete itself so many programs error message - application was unable...
  6. A System Bios update is required before upgrading to the this version of Windows 10. Please...

A System Bios update is required before upgrading to the this version of Windows 10. Please...: Hello I wanted to upgrade my windows 10. When my windows upgrade finished, a message came as I have written in the subject. Please guide me on what to do. Should I upgrade the Bios or not....
  7. Inline upgrades fail with Windows 10, version 1909 updated April 2020

Inline upgrades fail with Windows 10, version 1909 updated April 2020: Has anyone had any luck upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Enterprise 1909 using the ISO from the VLSC site? It seems as though every computer we try to upgrade on, no matter if it's 1809 or 1903 it freezes on the reboot then after a hard restart it shows...
  8. Problem with Upgrading to May 2020.

Problem with Upgrading to May 2020.: Hello Everyone, I have an issue with upgrading to the May 2020 update. Windows Update gets stuck on "Installing" at 61% and doesn't go through after that. My disk space available is 43GB as well which I think it's enough for the update. I've tried the below without any...
  9. Upgrade to version 1909 problem.

Upgrade to version 1909 problem.: Hi! I try to updates my computer into the latest of version windows 101909 the update download perfectly when I restart the computer to install the update it installs until it hits nearly 30% then the computer restarts and show the message ""Undoing changes to your...
  10. BIOS update problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS update problem: Hi guys. Not sure if I'm in the right thread, but I'll ask anyway. I just recently bought an ASUS Prime X470 Pro motherboard and AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU. Right now my Bios version is 5204, and the latest version is 5406. I've tried to update to the latest bios using EZ Flash,...