Windows 10: Windows Update - Visual Studio requirement

Discus and support Windows Update - Visual Studio requirement in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used Windows10 update assistant 3 times now and Visual Studio still tell me to update to version 10.0.17763.0 or later. What's going on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Đỗ MinhHoàng, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Windows Update - Visual Studio requirement

I have used Windows10 update assistant 3 times now and Visual Studio still tell me to update to version 10.0.17763.0 or later. What's going on?

:)

Đỗ MinhHoàng, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Linney Win User

visual studio

If you start uninstalling bits and pieces then some parts of the program, or older programs, may fail to work properly. Did you select all these so called extras or were they installed automatically. If the latter then you may need them?

Visual Studio 2015 System Requirements

Visual Studio 2013 System Requirements

"In Visual Studio 2015, Visual C++ is not installed by default. When installing, be sure to choose Custom installation and then choose the C++ components you require. Or, if Visual Studio is already installed, choose File | New | Project | C++ and you will
    be prompted to install the necessary components."

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Make the Visual Studio installer more customizable

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/...the-visual-studio-installer-more-customizable

Linney, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

Source: The Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 | Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Windows Update - Visual Studio requirement

New Visual Studio Project UWP

I have Windows 10 Pro and Visual Studio Enerprise 2015.

In Visual Studio, I am having problems creating c# UWP projects.

When Solution Explorer loads all Design views are inoperable and have the following message:

Visual Studio requires a newer version of Windows to display this content.

Please update to Windows 10 (10.0.10586.0) or later.

Windows 10 Pro should satisfy that.

Any suggestions?

Charles Watts, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update - Visual Studio requirement

1. Windows Update - Visual Studio requirement - Similar Threads - Update Visual Studio

2. Re: Updating Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Updating Visual Studio: I have Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition installed. There is now a Visual Studio 2022 Community Edition. I want to use the newer version, but I don't know if the newer version will overwrite the 2019 version or install a new version alongside. I prefer to have only one...
  3. Re: Updating Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re: Updating Visual Studio: I have Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition installed. There is now a Visual Studio 2022 Community Edition. I want to use the newer version, but I don't know if the newer version will overwrite the 2019 version or install a new version alongside. I prefer to have only one...
  4. Re: Updating Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Framework 4.6.2 required but not available in the Visual Studio

Framework 4.6.2 required but not available in the Visual Studio: I need to create a create a custom workflow which is a DLL for CRM365 platform, on premise. The CRM installation we use requires that the DLL be compiled with .Net Framework 4.6.2 which is not available in the list the Visual Studio provides in the Project Properties. I've...
  6. Visual studio

Visual studio: Hi, BACKGROUND: I am downloading visual studio onto a new PC I've had for a couple of months, I had downloaded VS on a previous PC before. The hard drive of the PC on which I want to download has been corrupted before and I've had couple of issues with the PC before as...
  7. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...
  8. Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information: Yesterday, we covered What’s next for Visual Studio for Mac, and today we’ve updated our Visual Studio Roadmap so you can see the latest news about what we’re working on. We’re particularly excited to share this update since it includes information about the first preview of...
  9. Unable to install visual studio, required .net framework.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install visual studio, required .net framework.: I'm trying to install visual studio community 2015, however it has an error '.net framework required for setup'. Tried installing .net framework 4.5 but it is stated that 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the...
  10. Visual Studio Update 3

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Update 3: June 27, 2016 Today, we are happy to announce the release of Visual Studio 2015 Update 3. One of the top issues reported in Update 2 was around high memory consumption. We addressed this issue in Update 3 RC, reached out to customers who had reported this issue, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visual studio requires a newer version of windows to display this content please update to windows 10 version 1809 (10.0.17763.0) or later 2019