Windows 10: Windows Update Win10x64 Pro Workstation v. 1909 Not Showing Update History...

Discus and support Windows Update Win10x64 Pro Workstation v. 1909 Not Showing Update History... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Not sure why Update History is not being listed, but Updates are apparently being checked for... However, just before this happened, I was checking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Super Fly Boy 2, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Windows Update Win10x64 Pro Workstation v. 1909 Not Showing Update History...

Not sure why Update History is not being listed, but Updates are apparently being checked for...

However, just before this happened, I was checking for updates and it was taking over 10 minutes never takes longer than a minute and I restarted the laptop.

Tried turning of updates defering/pausing them, but still no Update History being listed...

Restarted as well...

:)

Super Fly Boy 2, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Mr Ed Win User

Update History Not Displaying Latest Update

If nothing shows in update history, try clicking on 'uninstall updates'. Sometimes this list is more complete. Having said that, I have nothing new in either list. Bree

Thanks, Bree. I followed your suggestion and it worked. Windows Update Win10x64 Pro Workstation v. 1909 Not Showing Update History... :)

Mr Ed, Jan 12, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Jan 12, 2020
  4. bigscale Win User

Windows Update Win10x64 Pro Workstation v. 1909 Not Showing Update History...

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update Win10x64 Pro Workstation v. 1909 Not Showing Update History...

1. Windows Update Win10x64 Pro Workstation v. 1909 Not Showing Update History... - Similar Threads - Update Win10x64 Pro

2. update windows 11 pro to windows 11 pro for workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update windows 11 pro to windows 11 pro for workstation: When I use the Windows 11 installer I do not get the option to install the workstation version which was installed and validated on my PC, I am going from a single drive to a dual drive in raid0, How do I get a workstation upgrade?...
  3. update windows 11 pro to windows 11 pro for workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update windows 11 pro to windows 11 pro for workstation: When I use the Windows 11 installer I do not get the option to install the workstation version which was installed and validated on my PC, I am going from a single drive to a dual drive in raid0, How do I get a workstation upgrade?...
  4. Updating Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows 10 Pro 1909: So my computer keeps saying it needs to update. I tried Check for updates and get nothing sometimes it found a security update but it fails to download it. I researched some and I tried the Windows 10 Update Assistant. It updates to I believe 90% then wants to restarts my...
  5. Msi leopard pro windows 10 update fail v.1903 and 1909

Msi leopard pro windows 10 update fail v.1903 and 1909: Hello, I have the same problem like this guy: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-updating-to-windows-10-1903/522cd205-9cc5-4caa-a635-4c549071d784 But I didnt find any solution there. I really dont want make clear new install! I paid for...
  6. December update not showing in Update History

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    December update not showing in Update History: Win 10 Home v20H2, build 19042.685 I update my PC every month and I know I did it on 8th December 2020 but it is not showing in Update History. I do not remember seeing any 'Failed' or other error messages. The last update showing is KB4586781 on 11th November 2020 and, if I...
  7. Update History is not showing v.20H2

Update History is not showing v.20H2: I updated my machine to version 20H2. When I look at the "review update history" in settings there is no entry showing the update took place. I thought maybe the log file was corrupt so I ran sfc /scannow and repaired the log file. Rebooted and still no change in the view...
  8. Updating Windows Pro v. 1809 to 1909

Updating Windows Pro v. 1809 to 1909: I get to about 90% and update process freezes. Get Error Code: 0X80070652. What does it mean and what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-pro-v-1809-to-1909/61929c3a-ed4f-4f9c-b836-c9102a676729
  9. Windows Update History shows both Feature Updates 1903 and 1909 installed

Windows Update History shows both Feature Updates 1903 and 1909 installed: After I installed the Windows 10 Feature Update from 1903 to 1909 my Windows Update History shows Feature Updates 2 Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1909 2 Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 Looking in the About page it lists Version 1909 OS Build...
  10. Auto Update to v 1909 not working

Auto Update to v 1909 not working: I got my laptop about a year ago and currently running Windows 10 - version 1809. It tried to automatically update to the 1903 version when it came out, but it kept failing and now it is trying to automatically update to 1909 but again - will not work. How can I fix this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1909 update not showing in windows update

2. update windows patch 1909 for windows pro for workstation

3. update 1909 not showing in windows update

4. 1909 not showing in updates