Windows 10: Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring

Discus and support Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried during the last 2 months to join the Insider Program. Each time after downloading, and after trying to install I get this Error Message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GerardRoux, May 16, 2019 at 9:37 AM.

1. Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring

I have tried during the last 2 months to join the Insider Program. Each time after downloading, and after trying to install I get this Error Message:

Actualización de Windows 10

Translated:

Windows 10 Update

What needs your attention
    The following points require your attention in order to continue with the installation and to preserve your Windows configuration and your personal files and applications.
    This computer can not be upgraded to Windows 10.
    The computer has a driver or service that is not ready for this version of Windows 10. No action is required. Once the problem is solved, Windows Update will offer this version of Windows 10 automatically.

WHEN WILL THIS PROBLEM BE SOLVED?

Thanks

Lo que quiere tu atención

Los puntos siguientes requieren tu atención para poder continuar con la instalación y conservar tu configuración de Windows y tus archivos personales y aplicaciones.

Este equipo no se puede actualizar a Windows 10.

El equipo tiene un controlador o un servicio que no estás listo para esta versión de Windows 10. No se requiere ninguna acción. una vez resuelto el problema, Windows Update ofrecerá esta versión de Windows 10 automáticamente.

:)

2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

3. PUN
    pun Win User
    Insider Build stuck in slow ring

My Windows Insider build 14986.1001 is stuck in slow ring and I can't change it to fast ring. It is grayed out.

Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring pl2u3.png

I have referred to Microsoft forums and tried changing REG_SZ value for Ring from WIS to WIF at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\Applicability but there is no change.

Does anyone know how to get my system on fast ring ?

Update :

I've updated build using ISO to latest now, still stuck in slow ring and cannot change it to fast ring

4. Pauli O Win User

Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring

Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating

There is some limits in this Slow ring build. Maybe one of those is blocking your update?

Quote from insider blog:

UPDATE 2/27: Today we have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18342.8 (19H1) to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring.

PCs with the base language ZH-CN will not receive this update due to an issue that’s causing many common Chinese games to crash on launch.

We’ve also added an upgrade block for users of the most common games that are impacted by the GSOD discussed in the known issues below. If you uninstall the affected games, you can get the update.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18342 | Windows Experience Blog

Thema:

Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring

1. Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring - Similar Threads - Update Insider Slow

2. Cannot update Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring: My Surface Pro 5 cannot install updates but shows "update available" in the windows update tab in settings. I got build 18323_19h1 Windows 10 Pro (Insider Fast Ring). Tried troubleshooting which keeps "checking for pending restart", used the Windows Standalone Installer...
  3. Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating: Even though I am an Insider, the 18342.9 update will not install. I get a message that my device is not eligible even though I am enrolled in the Insider program....
  4. Slow Ring Insiders can now download the Windows 10 Build 17692

in Windows 10 News
    Slow Ring Insiders can now download the Windows 10 Build 17692: Microsoft today released the first Windows 10 Build 17692 from its development branch Redstone 5 to the insiders enrolled in the Slow Ring. The Redmond Giant is releasing the build after 15 days of it being released to the Fast and Skip Ahead Insiders on June, 15 Microsoft...
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 15245 released to Slow ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 15245 released to Slow ring: Microsoft has released Windows 10 Mobile build 15245 to Insiders in the Slow ring. There are currently no announcements from Microsoft for this release, but this post will be updated when one is available. Release notes from Fast ring for build 15245: General...
  6. Cumulative Update KB4022716 for Windows 10 Insiders in Slow ring

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4022716 for Windows 10 Insiders in Slow ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE 7/5: We have released KB4034450 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring which supersedes KB4022716 and includes a single fix for an issue causing some laptops to boot to a black screen. Hello Windows Insiders, If...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 15252 released to Slow ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 15252 released to Slow ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 9/22: We have released Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build to Insiders in the Slow ring. Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are releasing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview...
  8. New insider fast ring update.

in Windows 10 News
    New insider fast ring update.: And yet another release to the fast ring: Today we are excited to release Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16232 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring! We are also releasing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 15228 to Insiders in the Fast ring. Earlier this...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14931 for PC on Slow ring

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14931 for PC on Slow ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders, Today we are excited to release our first update from our Development Branch to Windows Insiders on the Slow ring since we released Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Below is a list of all the updates...
  10. Releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs to Slow ring

in Windows 10 News
    Releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs to Slow ring: Hi everyone, we are releasing Build 10130 of the Windows 10 Insider Preview to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. This build has been in use by Windows Insiders in the Fast ring since 5/29 and has proven to be stable enough to publish for Insiders in the Slow ring along with...