Windows 10: Windows Update won't install

Discus and support Windows Update won't install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows update has several updates that show as downloaded pending install that won't install. One update at the top says pending download. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillAdams6, May 13, 2020.

1. Windows Update won't install

Windows update has several updates that show as downloaded pending install that won't install. One update at the top says pending download. I have run Troubleshoot and it suggests fixes which I run but it also says the windows database update failed. Any suggestions? Thanks

:)

BillAdams6, May 13, 2020
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows Update won't install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update won't install

1. Windows Update won't install - Similar Threads - Update won't install

2. Windows Cumulative Update Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Cumulative Update Won't Install: 2023-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5026368Install error - 0x800f09222023-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11 for x64 KB5022730Install error - 0x800f0922I've tried everything to get these updates to install,...
  3. Windows Won't Finish Installing Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Won't Finish Installing Updates: I am trying to install two different updates for Windows 10:2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003637and the quality update 2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5004476. After the computer...
  4. Won't install Updates

Won't install Updates: My Windows 10 downloads updates but wont't install them. I tried the Troubleshooting but problem still persists. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-install-updates/f9738e41-0454-48ef-835f-5f5f1d42c6aa
  5. Windows Updates Retry Won't Install

Windows Updates Retry Won't Install: I am getting the message "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800f020b".Microsoft Support told me to wait a little while and it should...
  6. Windows updates won't install

Windows updates won't install: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800f081f This is the message I get from Windows updates....
  7. Windows Updates Won't Install

Windows Updates Won't Install: So, I don't regularly check for windows updates bad practice, I know, but bear with me so sometimes I go a while without updating. Decided today that I was gonna make sure everything was completely up-to-date, but for some reason my update progress has been stuck on this for...
  8. update won't install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update won't install: Okay so im having issues with the windows 10 updates and im not sure why my pc is working fine but when my pc says shutdown and update or restart and update or anything to do with the new updates for windows 10 my pc starts installing them and shuts down the next day when i...
  9. Windows Update Won't Install Cumulative Updates

Windows Update Won't Install Cumulative Updates: This has been going on since 1709 I'm on 1809 now! My PC just refuses to install cumulative updates always with an error of 0x80070246. Every other update will install fine. Here's everything I've done so far: Tried Different Antivirus Programs: AVG, AVAST, Kaspersky,...
  10. Windows Update won't install updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update won't install updates: I am running windows 10 64bit and it installs updates and does not install them, does not give me an error code it just says error under my previous updates. 66048