Windows 10: Windows Update won't update!!!! Any answers please??? really!!!

Discus and support Windows Update won't update!!!! Any answers please??? really!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi anyone out there from Microsoft???? I have been on this the umpteenth time and still had no answers or solutions from the support team at all!! I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by seun-tobi[msanswerme], Aug 5, 2021.

1. Windows Update won't update!!!! Any answers please??? really!!!

Hi anyone out there from Microsoft???? I have been on this the umpteenth time and still had no answers or solutions from the support team at all!! I'm beginning to loose my trust in Microsoft really!!! I have tried and tried to update to 20H1 20H2 and now 21H1 and I keep getting stuck at either 61% or 99%. I have asked Microsoft Support for assistance, but none of their steps have resolved the situation. Now I keep getting the annoying nag to update to the latest operating system but what is the point of that If I cant??? Could someone please tell me what it would take to get to the latest Win

:)

seun-tobi[msanswerme], Aug 5, 2021
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Windows Update won't update!!!! Any answers please??? really!!!

Windows updates won't install!

I'll check that out.

I had read that. However the problem MS is addressing there is when the update client files of the pc don't recognise that the pc is not updated and hence don't download the updates. My updates download fine. In fact I'm even getting downloaded updates which I do not need (win2000, vista, server...) The problem is getting the correct updates installed...

For example, I'm getting KB933729 in my list. That's for Vista!

Black Panther, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update won't update!!!! Any answers please??? really!!!

1. Windows Update won't update!!!! Any answers please??? really!!! - Similar Threads - Update won't update

2. Really, it's an answer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really, it's an answer.: I will be getting rid of the POS HP/microsoft laptop I bought that restricts me by S mode and will invest in a company and product that will support my needs as a user. This product is useless!...
  3. Really, it's an answer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really, it's an answer.: I will be getting rid of the POS HP/microsoft laptop I bought that restricts me by S mode and will invest in a company and product that will support my needs as a user. This product is useless!...
  4. Windows won't update please help!!!

Windows won't update please help!!!: Ok so I've got a Toshiba satellite c655 ... When I got it .. it didn't have a hard drive in it. .. so I replaced the hard drive with one from the same model that I had laying around. Well now for some reason I can't get windows to update. It has windows 7 home premium...
  5. Windows won't update please help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update please help!!!: Ok so I've got a Toshiba satellite c655 ... When I got it .. it didn't have a hard drive in it. .. so I replaced the hard drive with one from the same model that I had laying around. Well now for some reason I can't get windows to update. It has windows 7 home premium...
  6. I Cannot Attach any documents - using this for work really need an answer please.

I Cannot Attach any documents - using this for work really need an answer please.: I can no longer attach any documents to my emails. This is very frustrating as I use for work. Is there a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-attach-any-documents-using-this-for-work/d06ebc3f-38f3-4d92-9335-cf03de29b0fa
  7. I Cannot Attach any documents - using this for work really need an answer please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot Attach any documents - using this for work really need an answer please.: I can no longer attach any documents to my emails. This is very frustrating as I use for work. Is there a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-attach-any-documents-using-this-for-work/d06ebc3f-38f3-4d92-9335-cf03de29b0fa
  8. Cannot Update OpenGL, Any Help Really Appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Update OpenGL, Any Help Really Appreciated: [ATTACH] Im at my wits end here, and I'm no pro so the answer may be obvious, but I'm completely stuck. As you can see below, my openGL is stuck at rock bottom version 1.1. I've updated my AMD drivers and Windows graphics drivers and cannot think of any other way to get it...
  9. really mad at update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    really mad at update: your terrible update cleared my computer and I had to restart it and it scared the life out of me. I am really angry at Microsoft for this. NOT OK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/really-mad-at-update/54eb5d44-08df-409b-8d8e-1657b0ab5929
  10. Please answer this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please answer this: I asked a question about my pin error I had an answer but I couldn't do it.. I was too confused... Can anyone guide me through this problem please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-pin/533bcb4d-3d92-4c8b-8cc5-05cf3ce73d58...