Windows 10: windows update yesterday crashed my computer help.

Discus and support windows update yesterday crashed my computer help. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help! Windows update crashed my PC. I can get past the login page; but at the desktop screen, it flashes continuously, and I can't do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Catarinade Carvalho, Oct 11, 2020.

1. windows update yesterday crashed my computer help.

Help! Windows update crashed my PC. I can get past the login page; but at the desktop screen, it flashes continuously, and I can't do anything except, Ctrl, Atl. Del., to get to a blue screen and loption to shut down/restart appears. It follows commands from there; but I can't access my computer boyond that screen. Help.

:)

Catarinade Carvalho, Oct 11, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Snipe343 Win User
    Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Oct 11, 2020
  4. windows update yesterday crashed my computer help.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

windows update yesterday crashed my computer help.

1. windows update yesterday crashed my computer help. - Similar Threads - update yesterday crashed

2. Need help with my crashing computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my crashing computer.: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for a while now. Essentially, whenever I start my computer, I encounter a blue screen error. This problem frequently occurs during the startup process when the Windows logo is displayed with the moving dots. Sometimes, I'm able to log...
  3. Need help with my crashing computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with my crashing computer.: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for a while now. Essentially, whenever I start my computer, I encounter a blue screen error. This problem frequently occurs during the startup process when the Windows logo is displayed with the moving dots. Sometimes, I'm able to log...
  4. windows update crashed my system yesterday.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update crashed my system yesterday.: My system did a restart yesterday, 10/12, after a windows critical update and when it rebooted it was a black screen with a small white box upper left on the black screen that said,error, Internet Explorer isn't responding.Funny thing was I could CTRL/ALT/DELETE, and had task...
  5. windows update crashed my system yesterday.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update crashed my system yesterday.: My system did a restart yesterday, 10/12, after a windows critical update and when it rebooted it was a black screen with a small white box upper left on the black screen that said,error, Internet Explorer isn't responding.Funny thing was I could CTRL/ALT/DELETE, and had task...
  6. Yesterday an update started by Windows, and now my computer is crashing on the blue screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Yesterday an update started by Windows, and now my computer is crashing on the blue screen.: Split from this thread.Greetings. May you please direct me to a representative that can help me? Yesterday an update started by Windows, and now my computer is crashing on the blue screen.I have a chromebook HP dk0xxxSystem 8588Serial 5CG00116V7...
  7. Help with random crashes on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with random crashes on my computer.: Hello, I've been experiencing random crashes as of late. The most recent one being "Critical Structure Corruption". I don't understand what's happening and I've tried to check my disk health and many other tips to see if the crashes could stop. Here is the minidump of the...
  8. Windows update crashed my computer

Windows update crashed my computer: After installing the latest update, my computer gives me 4 options, continue, use a device, troubleshoot, and turn off the PC. I have tried everything, and nothing works. I I need to fix this soon, I have homework to do and I don't care if that means delete my files...
  9. windows updated crashed my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows updated crashed my computer: It won't boot, there are no restore points, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updated-crashed-my-computer/7fe184b6-aa45-4924-aca3-aefcac9ac974
  10. Windows update is crashing my computer

Windows update is crashing my computer: Every time my computer does a windows update, my computer monitor screen goes black and I can't get it back up. I'm assuming it's doing a reboot and goes to sleep, but don't know because the monitor goes black and won't come back up. I have to turn my computer off and back...