Windows 10: Windows Update 0x8024402f - How can i solve this problem?

Discus and support Windows Update 0x8024402f - How can i solve this problem? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 in my PC but it is not updating. i am getting this message when i am trying to update it "There were some problems installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ejaz Bhai, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Ejaz Bhai Win User

Windows Update 0x8024402f - How can i solve this problem?

I have windows 10 in my PC but it is not updating. i am getting this message when i am trying to update it "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x8024402f". How can i solve this problem????

:)

Ejaz Bhai, Feb 20, 2020
  2. AKU
    Aku Win User

windows update error 0x8024402f

windows update error 0x8024402f

Windows Update 0x8024402f - How can i solve this problem? [​IMG]

i did all step and how to fix that. but still error. *Sad
    btw i use windows 10 1703 in acer aspire es 11 (new)

3. Cannot Windows update Windows 10, Error 0x8024402f

Hi Kamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about Windows Updates with error: 0x8024402f, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to
    run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Windows Update Troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the
      Windows Update Troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists then,

Method 2: I suggest you to try the steps mentioned to
    Reset Windows Update components
    and check if you are able to find the Windows Updates.

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that
    you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Refer to the below article to backup and restore the registry in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Note: The above links applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Windows Update 0x8024402f - How can i solve this problem?

Windows 10 update error: "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later" error code: 0x8024402f

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you receive the error code: 0x8024402f, while looking for the updates, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that: 0x8024402f is an error code related to connection problems with Windows Update. That means your computer isn’t able to connect with Microsoft Update server, therefore you’re unable to receive any new updates. So you either have
    a problem with internet connection, or Microsoft Update server is corrupted.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection?

If you are using wired internet connection, I suggest you to switch to wired connection (Connected the internet cable to your device) and try if you are able to run the Windows Update.

Method 1:I suggest you to
    run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check if you are able to install the updates.

Windows Update Troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run theWindows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists then,

Method 2: I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in
    Reset Windows Update components
    and check if you are able to find the Windows Updates.

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that
    you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Refer to the below article to backup and restore the registry in Windows:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Note: The above links applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update 0x8024402f - How can i solve this problem?

1. Windows Update 0x8024402f - How can i solve this problem? - Similar Threads - Update 0x8024402f solve

2. How can I solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I solve this problem?: Hello How can I solve this problem?I can't access the desktop Please help me Error Werfault.exeThe instruction at 0x00007FFA146947EE referenced memory at 0x00007FFA0BF1B290.The required data was not placed into memory because of an l/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  3. How can I solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I solve this problem?: Hello How can I solve this problem?I can't access the desktop Please help me Error Werfault.exeThe instruction at 0x00007FFA146947EE referenced memory at 0x00007FFA0BF1B290.The required data was not placed into memory because of an l/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  4. how can i solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i solve this problem?: Hi, i get a error i deleted roblox from local files for a reason and then i wanted to install roblox again and i got a error that says failed to create directory error=3...
  5. how can i solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i solve this problem?: Hi, i get a error i deleted roblox from local files for a reason and then i wanted to install roblox again and i got a error that says failed to create directory error=3...
  6. How can I solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I solve this problem?: I opened the laptop and cleaned it, but still the same problemvideo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-this-problem/6381480e-8e3a-4272-bc56-54a8c12d055a
  7. Windows update error 0x8024402f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update error 0x8024402f: I am running windows 10 build 10240. its not updating, continuously giving 0x8024402f error. I already tried windows update troubleshooter, stopping update service & deleting softwaredistribution folder and almost every other possible method available on internet but they are...
  8. Windows Update error 0x8024402f

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update error 0x8024402f: Hi, I have successfully upgraded my PC to Windows 10 today. Everything is fine for now (knock on wood) but Windows Update gives me the above error code when checking for updates for first time There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you...
  9. windows update error 0x8024402f

windows update error 0x8024402f: windows update error 0x8024402f [img] i did all step and how to fix that. but still error. *Sad btw i use windows 10 1703 in acer aspire es 11 (new) 101104
  10. Windows Update: error 0x8024402f

Windows Update: error 0x8024402f: Ever since I've upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, I haven't been able to update the windows or office or any other products. I simply get this There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to...
Tags: