Windows 10: Windows update?

Discus and support Windows update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got message in blue block screen asking if I wanted to update Windows 10 or go to newer Windows. I'm confused. Is Windows 10 going away?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AvisGlisson, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Windows update?

I just got message in blue block screen asking if I wanted to update Windows 10 or go to newer Windows. I'm confused. Is Windows 10 going away?

Thanks. Need answer soon, it'll be automatically doing something in 30 minutes!

:)

AvisGlisson, Aug 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 9, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows update?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows update?

1. Windows update? - Similar Threads - update

2. Update and Security, on the right of the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update and Security, on the right of the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the...: When I open Update and Security, on the right at the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the requirements to run Windows 11 but when I download and run PC Health Check it says it does. Which is correct?How do I find out why it says my pc doesn't meet the minimum...
  3. Update and Security, on the right of the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update and Security, on the right of the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the...: When I open Update and Security, on the right at the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the requirements to run Windows 11 but when I download and run PC Health Check it says it does. Which is correct?How do I find out why it says my pc doesn't meet the minimum...
  4. Update and Security, on the right of the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  6. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  7. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...: Almost everytime I do windows 11 or AMD graphics driver updates that require a restart windows boots and lets me log in but the desktop is unresponsive I've tried every trick in the book to get it to respond and the only fix I've found is to restart the computer in safe mode...
  9. I accidently closed my laptop during an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently closed my laptop during an update: I accidently closed my laptop during a windows 10 update but now it doesnt even turn on even if i plug it in what do i do in this situation the exact laptop is the HP ProBook x360 11 G1 11.6" TouchScreen Notebook PC - INTEL PENTIUM N4200 1.1GHz 4GB 128GB SSD Windows 10...
  10. Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...

Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...: Almost everytime I do windows 11 or AMD graphics driver updates that require a restart windows boots and lets me log in but the desktop is unresponsive I've tried every trick in the book to get it to respond and the only fix I've found is to restart the computer in safe mode...