Windows 10: windows update

Discus and support windows update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just received a cumulative update on both my pc's 64 bit 32 bit (KB3116908) 32394 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jerrypc1, Dec 2, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

windows update

I just received a cumulative update on both my pc's 64 bit 32 bit (KB3116908)

:)

jerrypc1, Dec 2, 2015

2. Windows update_1900101 Windows 10

I haven't been able to install Windows 10 due to the following error: C1900101-20017. Any idea what this is and does it mean I'm out of luck?

Windows update-1900101, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Dec 2, 2015
  4. davidhk Win User

windows update

Yes, and winver will show you now have 10586.17

davidhk, Dec 2, 2015
  5. jerrypc1 Win User
    Yes you are right davidhk I also have 10586.17

jerrypc1, Dec 2, 2015
  6. South Africa. Just updated

windows update [​IMG]

Atomcrusher, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows update

1. windows update - Similar Threads - update

2. Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated...: Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated windows and now in device manager it shows Drivers not installed and i cant find drivers anywhere...
  3. Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated...: Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated windows and now in device manager it shows Drivers not installed and i cant find drivers anywhere...
  4. Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 Update Failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Failures: Hello, I'm getting update failures on our windows 11 machine.Each update is getting the same error code: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070002I have triedOpen cmd as administratorRun these commands, make sure it says...
  6. Windows 11 Update Failures

Windows 11 Update Failures: Hello, I'm getting update failures on our windows 11 machine.Each update is getting the same error code: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070002I have triedOpen cmd as administratorRun these commands, make sure it says...
  7. Task Manager doesn't auto update at correct speed even if i manually try to reload, it does not

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager doesn't auto update at correct speed even if i manually try to reload, it does not: i have set the update speed of task manager to high and upon afresh reset of the computer it works as accordingly, but after some time of the PC being on not sure of how long the computer's task manager speed grows slow, generally not at an useable rate, even closing it seems...
  8. Task Manager doesn't auto update at correct speed even if i manually try to reload, it does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager doesn't auto update at correct speed even if i manually try to reload, it does not: i have set the update speed of task manager to high and upon afresh reset of the computer it works as accordingly, but after some time of the PC being on not sure of how long the computer's task manager speed grows slow, generally not at an useable rate, even closing it seems...
  9. Task Manager doesn't auto update at correct speed even if i manually try to reload, it does not

10. the windows update asks me to install the repair version over and over again

the windows update asks me to install the repair version over and over again: i have used the Reset my PC function in recovery about a month ago, because there is something wrong with my system, i mean i can run any app on my PC however, i can't open the file explorer or task manager, but after that time the windows update ask me to install that win11...