Windows 10: Windows updated, bluetooth headphones stopped working with itunes

Discus and support Windows updated, bluetooth headphones stopped working with itunes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've already contacted apple. we tried a few things, none worked. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danupa, Mar 12, 2019.

1. danupa Win User

Windows updated, bluetooth headphones stopped working with itunes

I've already contacted apple. we tried a few things, none worked.

Any help?

:)

danupa, Mar 12, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 12, 2019
  3. kamalaggi Win User
    Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Windows updated, bluetooth headphones stopped working with itunes [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows updated, bluetooth headphones stopped working with itunes - Similar Threads - updated bluetooth headphones

2. Headphones not working with Itunes windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not working with Itunes windows 10: iTunes refuses to play through my headphones. I can play anything else through the headphones without any issues i.e. I can play games YouTube etc. All the helps that I have been able to find are out of date....
  3. Headphones not working with Itunes windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not working with Itunes windows 10: iTunes refuses to play through my headphones. I can play anything else through the headphones without any issues i.e. I can play games YouTube etc. All the helps that I have been able to find are out of date....
  4. Headphones not working with Itunes windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly

Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly: Hello good day. It says my headphones are plugged in, even if I turn them off, and if I try to remove them it says "they can't be removed". I try to turn off bluetooth, but when I click on a different tab and turn it back on, I turn it back on. I tried to remove the earphone...
  6. Bluetooth headphones stops working after brief pause

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones stops working after brief pause: Pretty much as the title says, I've tried it all. I connect my main BT headphones (have tried other bt-headphones same problem) and it works fine until no sound is played or I pause Spotify or change YT video. Then the audio completely disappears. Sometimes it just quits...
  7. Bluetooth headphones connect, work for a second, then the audio stops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones connect, work for a second, then the audio stops: I have PowerBeats Pro I am using Windows 10 and when I use these headphones I have two choices: Low quality audio with the hands-free stuff enabled, or the high quality audio for half a second and then cutting out. submitted by /u/BristledIdiot [link] [comments]...
  8. Headphones stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones stopped working after update: I am facing an issue with headphones after the update. They won’t work when I plug them in the headphone jack on the front panel or the speakers. Thank you in advance...
  9. iTunes on Windows 10 stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes on Windows 10 stopped working: I use iTunes with Windows 10. The sound became crackly and static-y, so I reloaded iTunes and it worked fine. Then the next morning, iTunes stopped working. I can open iTunes with no problem, but nothing will play. NOTHING happens once it's open....
  10. Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.: HI, My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices. Any ideas? [img] 34800