Windows 10: Windows updates and Microsoft updates SUCK!!!!

Discus and support Windows updates and Microsoft updates SUCK!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When are you going to fix the updates? Your updates are horrible, I have 10 year old computers that run way faster than my new one. This lates update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterMerian, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Windows updates and Microsoft updates SUCK!!!!

When are you going to fix the updates? Your updates are horrible, I have 10 year old computers that run way faster than my new one. This lates update is the worst, my mouse jumps all over the place, when I go to scroll it closes the windows or expands the document. Every time you do a stupid update i have to change my microsoft word documents because it will re arrange everything so I have to re size pic and images. What the heck are you doing over there? Why are you continually messing up the computers. I have a two in one laptop and the other day, during an update, the screen wouldnt even respond. Fix all these problems and then DONT touch the programming anymore!! I will switch back to my mac and never buy another pc again, and I buy quite a few a year for the technicians that work for me. I cant even scroll to the bottom of this page without my window closing, then I have to move my shaky pointer and re-open the window. I'm hoping everyone at microsoft is reading this, and they chose to fix the problem!!! Good way to loose business Microsoft

:)

PeterMerian, Oct 9, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Prepares Update for Windows Home Server

Microsoft's Windows Home Server officially launched earlier this month, is already preparing to be updated. Microsoft says that the new update is "part of the ongoing process of continually enhancing the customer experience with Windows Home Server." The update includes a few feature additions for Windows Home Server. Currently, users who login to their server when away from their home network - through an external URL like https://yourname.homeserver.com - are greeted with a security warning. The November 27 update will now provide users with a trusted SSL certificate for their Windows Home Severs. The SSL certification was provided with the help of Windows Live Domains and GoDaddy. Other new features include a "Delete All" button to remove home computer backups. Microsoft has also taken steps to make the Shared Folders and Server Storage aspects of Windows Home Server more robust and user friendly.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Oct 9, 2018
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Windows updates and Microsoft updates SUCK!!!!

Microsoft Windows Updates

Microsoft has released several updates for Windows Vista, as well as an update for Windows Media Player 11 in both XP and Vista. Download them bellow or through Windows Update.

Download

HellasVagabond, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows updates and Microsoft updates SUCK!!!!

1. Windows updates and Microsoft updates SUCK!!!! - Similar Threads - updates Microsoft updates

2. The new update sucks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The new update sucks.: This new update on Windows is horrible. You have to move the mouse a little to the right to click on anything instead of clicking directly and I can barely type. I am trying to complete a presentation but I will now have to wait until school because I cannot type on slides. I...
  3. Windows 11 Updates Suck!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Updates Suck!: Windows Explorer and Photos Suck, and being forced to use Edge. I used to be a windows fan but I am considering Mac now. How do I get Windows 10 back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-updates-suck/0637f1bf-8554-4734-8cd0-522488c58f41
  4. New update sucks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New update sucks: Can anyone explain to me what in heck is going on with MS? The most recent update has screwed-up a lot of things in my computer . It's all because of Chrome included. Here's what happened. 1. My wife has not been able to log in to her Facebook. Everytime she tried, it would...
  5. Latest Windows Update Sucks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Windows Update Sucks: What in the world? My computer practically doesnt work anymore. I updated my computer yesterday and its been an endless stream of crashes and freezing ever since. The snip and sketch tool freezes every application on my computer whenever i try to take a screenshot....
  6. WINDOWS 10 UPDATES SUCK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 UPDATES SUCK: WHAT IS THE POINT OF ME EVEN HAVING WINDOWS 10 IF ITS GOING TO **** ME UP THE **** WITH 102 BILLION UPDATES EVERY HOUR THAT MAKES MY BROWSER SLOW TO A CRAWL WHENEVER I'M TRYING TO SWITCH TABS OR LOAD A **** VIDEO OR EVEN JUST PULL UP ANOTHER PROGRAM WHILE I HAVE THE ****...
  7. Windows updates suck

Windows updates suck: I am so annoyed right now. This is not the first time, or the second, but the third time in a row that Windows has forced my computer to update at a time that I did not schedule it too!!! All three times I have been in the middle of recording a tutorial, and now 20 more...
  8. windows update sucks

windows update sucks: I did clean install of windows but yet I still cant install (KB4515384) - Error 0x800f0982 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-sucks/ca257298-9aa8-4c67-8ba0-620bf311ee36
  9. Windows updates suck!

Windows updates suck!: Every time I do an update I have to reset. I spent so much money on people who need to fix my pc. Please stop updating. Just stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-suck/566460e0-0624-44c1-81d0-70f62d607062
  10. This update sucks!

in Windows 10 Customization
    This update sucks!: I can't change the colors to what I want them to be. The search button now opens a window filling up about a quarter of my screen. And I literally just turned this thing on. I'm wondering what other awful changes I'll run into this morning. On top of all that, it took nearly...