Windows 10: Windows updates bricking my MSI computers. Where's the uninstall option?

Discus and support Windows updates bricking my MSI computers. Where's the uninstall option? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do you uninstall them? I see them listed but there is no uninstall option.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by computerrneedhelp, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Windows updates bricking my MSI computers. Where's the uninstall option?

How do you uninstall them? I see them listed but there is no uninstall option.

:)

computerrneedhelp, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Hinek Win User

Uninstalling JRE but .msi is missing

Ok, now I got it:

1. Downloaded and started jre-8u101-windows-i586.exe
    2. The Install failed in the second step with an error code, but as long as the installer is still open I could find a jre1.8.0_101.msi where the uninstall process searches for jre1.8.0_101full.msi (notice the difference in name)
    3. Copied the file to a different directory and renamed it jre1.8.0_101full.msi
    4. Closed the installer (directory and jre1.8.0_101.msi get deleted)
    5. Started the uninstall process and changed the path to my new directory.

Thanks @Biswapriyo for your help!

Hinek, Apr 6, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Windows updates bricking my MSI computers. Where's the uninstall option? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 6, 2021
  4. PUN
    pun Win User

Windows updates bricking my MSI computers. Where's the uninstall option?

Force MSI To Uninstall

Error shows that uninstaller was unable to find FLUSBVGAx64.msi in the computer & you could not find the .msi in website.

If you cannot find FLUSBVGAx64.msi in computer then you must look for other ways to uninstall the software.

You cannot force a non existent .msi to uninstall a software

Try one of these :

1. Microsoft Install/Uninstall Fixit
    2. Revo Uninstaller

Note : I am not affiliated with any of these tools & recommending purely based on personal experience

Thema:

Windows updates bricking my MSI computers. Where's the uninstall option?

1. Windows updates bricking my MSI computers. Where's the uninstall option? - Similar Threads - updates bricking MSI

2. Windows update bricked my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update bricked my computer: . Updated windows and then pc would turn on for 3 or 4 seconds then shut off and automatically try to boot again and then it would shut off after about 2 seconds repeatedly. Turns itself on for 2 seconds then shuts off. So i figured the system was trying to protect hardware....
  3. Windows update bricked my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update bricked my computer: . Updated windows and then pc would turn on for 3 or 4 seconds then shut off and automatically try to boot again and then it would shut off after about 2 seconds repeatedly. Turns itself on for 2 seconds then shuts off. So i figured the system was trying to protect hardware....
  4. Windows update bricked my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update bricked my computer: Hey Microsoft! Your rip date bricked my computer! Somehow, you people managed to break my internet adapter! I don’t receive any internet signal and I don’t know how to fix this. I will never buy any of your products again! **** you microsoft! You want to try to take my...
  5. Windows update bricked my computer

Windows update bricked my computer: Hey Microsoft! Your rip date bricked my computer! Somehow, you people managed to break my internet adapter! I don’t receive any internet signal and I don’t know how to fix this. I will never buy any of your products again! **** you microsoft! You want to try to take my...
  6. Windows update bricked my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update bricked my computer: Thanks a lot windows! Once again you decided to update my computer without my authorization at night while I was sleeping. Except this time not only did you corrupt my C drive, you manage to also do it while I was working on an Excel file, a word file, and an ACCESS database...
  7. Windows update bricked my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update bricked my computer: After updating my windows last night i went to bed only to wake up and none of my usb ports receive power anymore. Please can someone help with i would not like to format my hard drives....
  8. Windows update bricked my computer

Windows update bricked my computer: After updating my windows last night i went to bed only to wake up and none of my usb ports receive power anymore. Please can someone help with i would not like to format my hard drives....
  9. Msi install option to block uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msi install option to block uninstall: Hi,We currently have an app deployed in our production environment. It is necessary that the deployed app cannot be uninstalled by the users themselves so we want to be able to block the uninstall. I was just wondering if there is a msi install option that enforces this...
  10. Windows update bricked my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update bricked my computer: After installing the latest update, my computer is giving me 4 options, continue, use a device, troubleshoot, and turn off your pc. I have tried everything, and nothing works. I have tried reseting my pc, got an error, I tried resetting my pc and wiping my files, got an...