Windows 10: Windows Updates broke my Asus transformer keyboard

Discus and support Windows Updates broke my Asus transformer keyboard in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently ran the latest windows update on my ASUS transformer laptop and immediately after my keyboard stopped working. The touchpad doesn't work at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MattN1982, Jan 24, 2019.

1. MattN1982 Win User

Windows Updates broke my Asus transformer keyboard

I recently ran the latest windows update on my ASUS transformer laptop and immediately after my keyboard stopped working. The touchpad doesn't work at all and likewise the keys. The Caps lock and F2 button flash.

I assume this has something to do with the update as it was working fine up until the latest update was installed.

What can be done to fix it?

Thanks

Matt

:)

MattN1982, Jan 24, 2019
  2. JAWR434 Win User

ASUS Transformer T100 Windows 10 Touchpad Nonfunctional

Hello,

I just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Asus Transformer T100TA and have found that the touchpad on the detachable keyboard doesn't seem to work at all. I downloaded what I thought to be the drivers but they claim to be already installed. Is anyone else having
    this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Justin

JAWR434, Jan 24, 2019
  3. updating on asus transformer book t100

I have no free space on windows drive, I have asus transformer book (asus t100) with 32 gb of storage, the installer requires 16gb of free space, my asus T100 also have a 32gb sd card (external) and a 500gb hard drive on the dock (keyboard). Can I use it
    somehow to upgrade to last version of windows 10?

I am using windows 10 version 10240.

BelyRodriguez Morales, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Windows Updates broke my Asus transformer keyboard

Auto swich mode tablet not working after fall creator update 1709, asus transformer 3 pro

Dear all that have some problem as me.

Asus finaly released the update version of Asus Keyboard Lock v1.0.13 that is compatible with Windows 10 Fall creators Update v1709.

But this driver only can be found in the support page for Asus Transformer 3 T305CA. If you cannot find the Asus Transformer 3 T305CA in your local Asus site, please change to global site, than find in product - laptop & 2 in 1 - Transformer (detachable).

Find in utilities. It is just released on 11 3rd 2017.

Or follow this link :

https://www.asus.com/2-in-1-PCs/ASUS-Transformer-3-T305CA/HelpDesk_Download/

I am using it with my Asus Transformer 3 pro T303UA, so far problem with auto switch desktop to tablet and also turning back the keyboard cover now already gone.

So you can update now to Fall Creators Update again. I can confirm this time it is working.

I believe all asus transformers that use asus keyboard lock can use this driver. Uninstall the old version, change to 1.0.13 .

Teguh N Kusnan, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows Updates broke my Asus transformer keyboard

1. Windows Updates broke my Asus transformer keyboard - Similar Threads - Updates broke Asus

2. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  3. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  4. Can I use windows on my Asus transformer tf101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use windows on my Asus transformer tf101: Can I use windows on my Asus transformer tf101 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-on-my-asus-transformer-tf101/95504916-bb9e-470b-9ec5-2f03b1673694
  5. Can I use windows on my Asus transformer tf101

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use windows on my Asus transformer tf101: Can I use windows on my Asus transformer tf101 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-on-my-asus-transformer-tf101/95504916-bb9e-470b-9ec5-2f03b1673694
  6. Windows 10 update broke my laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update broke my laptop keyboard: I have a laptop HP Envy x360 and the keyboard on it stopped working after Windows 10 April 2021 update.These are all the things I already tried:1.Updating the driver manually even automatically still not working2.Uninstalling the driver and restarting computer3.Unistalling...
  7. bootloop on my asus transformer book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bootloop on my asus transformer book: Hi, So when I start it, it keeps showing the asus logo and it keeps on doing that and would not turn all the way on. Do you guys have an idea what I can do to maybe fix it? Thank you!...
  8. KEYBOARD Automatically typing in ASUS TRANSFORMER T200Series TWO IN ONE LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KEYBOARD Automatically typing in ASUS TRANSFORMER T200Series TWO IN ONE LAPTOP: Hi I have a 2in one laptop Asus Transformer series T200. Now its keyboard automatically typing /////////////////// like this to an innumerable times. Then if I press SHIFT button then the key board completely shuts down including the automatic typing as well.. None of the...
  9. Asus T100H transformer computer update to 1903

Asus T100H transformer computer update to 1903: I have an Asus T100H transformer computer. The computer had Windows 10 installed from new. Recently the computer upgraded to version 1903. I left the computer plugged into it's power supply while it upgraded. It informed me that there wasn't enough room on the hard drive to...
  10. Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer

Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer: Hello,I have windows 10 on a USB key, I want to install windows 10 on an ASUS tranformer T200TA, but I can not do it, even by changing the settings in the bios. my question is how to get there if it's possible thank you in advance 132314

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 windows updates broke my asus transformer keyboard

2. asus transformer tablet keybord doesnt recognize

3. Why is keyboard not working on Asus transformer book t100 windows 10

4. asus t100ta detachable keyboard dock not working,
  5. asus transformer 3 pro keyboard not working ,
  6. Asus t100t keyboard not working but when i insert usb drive it detects,
  7. Asus T100TA keyboard not working,
  8. asus transformer keyboard windows 10,
  9. asus t303u keyboard not working,
  10. Windows update for asus transformer book,
  11. latest windows update broke touchpad