Windows 10: Windows Updates corrupt/delete cookies

Discus and support Windows Updates corrupt/delete cookies in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time an automatic windows update is installed I find that some (possibly all) of my website cookies have been deleted or at least are no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Reg Jackson, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Windows Updates corrupt/delete cookies

Every time an automatic windows update is installed I find that some (possibly all) of my website cookies have been deleted or at least are no longer effective, so I then spend time looking up customer codes etc just to log back into them.

It's extremely annoying, but I can't find out why it happens.

Can anyone offer any clues/help?

Kind Regards

Reg

:)

Reg Jackson, Jul 11, 2019

2. Delete cookies

Hi Georgia,

To delete cookies in Windows 10, you may check the following links:

To locate tools in Windows 10, right-click the Windows icon/Start button. A pop-up menu will display with a variety of administrative tools, as well as shutdown options and a desktop link for quickly viewing the desktop;
    however, if you are pertaining to a different tools, may we know what are they?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Windows Updates corrupt/delete cookies

IE11 normal Cookies are gone since Creators Fall Update

Hi Anders,

The Fall Creators update may have changed, enhanced, or removed some features on your computer. However, we know that there's another way to access or get into the thing that we wanted to check. Regarding your concern with the Cookies, we suggest that you
    follow these steps to learn how to delete a certain Cookies:

• Launch Internet Explorer 11, then click on the gear icon at the top right of the browser.
    • Now look for Internet options.
    • Under Browsing history, click Settings.
    • Once done, click on View files at the bottom of the dialog box.
    • Choose the cookies that you want to delete, and you're good to go.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Updates corrupt/delete cookies

1. Windows Updates corrupt/delete cookies - Similar Threads - Updates corrupt delete

2. Protect cookies from being deleted ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protect cookies from being deleted ?: This question has been asked several times but as yet no-one has specifically answered - IS IT POSSIBLE ?All responses to date have essentially been explanations of what they are, but like other enquirors I would like to run clean-up on my private personal pc without having...
  3. Protect cookies from being deleted ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Protect cookies from being deleted ?: This question has been asked several times but as yet no-one has specifically answered - IS IT POSSIBLE ?All responses to date have essentially been explanations of what they are, but like other enquirors I would like to run clean-up on my private personal pc without having...
  4. Protect cookies from being deleted ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do i delete cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i delete cookies: How do I delete the cookies on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-cookies/318b4072-95d9-4503-8026-a7469c3c430f"
  6. delete cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete cookies: How do I delete cookies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-cookies/251e5416-7e30-471b-af19-9f5d198b0c51
  7. Selectively Delete Cookies

in Browsers and Email
    Selectively Delete Cookies: I am getting "Access Denied" when I try to get into my Capital One checking account using Internet Explorer 11. Capital One says to use a different browser or delete cookies. Can I delete cookies just for that one website? Thanks, cb 102645
  8. Deleting temporary files and cookies

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deleting temporary files and cookies: Need a fast way to delete temp files and cookies in Windows 10. I have tried a few things, but still have files not deleted. Used to be able to click settings, view files, select all, and delete. I can click settings and view, but that is it. 55598
  9. Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows How to Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies can make your browsing experience better by letting...
  10. Delete Cookies in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Cookies in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Delete Cookies in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Delete Cookies in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with...