Windows 10: WINDOWS UPDATES CREATE MORE ISSUES THAN THEY FIX

Discus and support WINDOWS UPDATES CREATE MORE ISSUES THAN THEY FIX in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; MAY 20, 2020 MS WINDOWS 10 UPDATE. More bugs/issues than fixes, ad nauseum!!!! MS should be re- branded as MORE SCREW UPS!!! DOES MICROSOFT REALLY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertDavidson8, Jun 9, 2020.

1. WINDOWS UPDATES CREATE MORE ISSUES THAN THEY FIX

MAY 20, 2020 MS WINDOWS 10 UPDATE. More bugs/issues than fixes, ad nauseum!!!!

MS should be re- branded as MORE SCREW UPS!!!

DOES MICROSOFT REALLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US, THEIR CUSTOMERS???????????????????????

MICROSOFT, OBVIOUSLY NEEDS TO FIRE THOSE AT THE TOP WHO ALLOW THESE ENDLESS BUGGY UPDATES.
    Maybe it is time for MS WINDOWS users to band together and start a class action lawsuit against Microsoft for their WINDOWS OS & SOFTWARE UPDATES which cause major issues with impunity.

We need to send a message loud and clear!!!!

They constantly screw up our computers, tablets, etc with their buggy, poorly tested fixes and we are left with no recourse but to try to fix the issues ourselves or pay outrageous fees for tech support.

WHEN THEY RELEASE GARBAGE UPDATES THEY NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

THEY NEED TO OFFER FREE BY PHONE in person/tech personnel REMOTE CONTROL TECH SUPPORT TO FIX THEIR UPDATE BUGS.NOT CHAT SUPPORT!!!!!

Have you ever tried explaining a tech issue via chat. That is an exercise in utter futility!!!

What takes me a couple of minutes to describe via voice to voice phone – winds up taking 5 to 10 times longer via chat – if you are lucky. Sometimes it is impossible due to the nuances of the issue.

WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO STRUGGLE TO FIX THESE PROBLEMS OURSELVES AND WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR TECH SUPPORT WHEN THEY CREATED THE NEW ISSUES THEMSELVES.

IF THEY AREN'T WILLING TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR INCOMPETENCE THEN WE NEED TO SUE THEM IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT TO GET SATISFACTION.

ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH ME, PLEASE CALL ANY AND ALL MICROSOFT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECH SUPPORT NUMBERS and/or EMAIL THEM AND VOICE YOUR FRUSTRATION AND ANGER OVER THEIR LACK OF CONCERN FOR THE SUB-STANDARD QUALITY WINDOWS UPDATES THEY MAKE USE LIVE WITH AND ENDURE AD-NAUSEUM!!

OR PERHAPS, TWITTER THEM TO DEATH.

To quote quote Peter Finch in a very good movie NETWORK, 1976

“I’M MAD AS HELL & I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUY05_ZwFzg

WE DEMAND FREE TECH SUPPORT EVERYTIME YOU RELEASE GARBAGE UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY SHOULD WE PAY FOR MICROSOFT’S SCREWUPS!!!

MS CUSTOMER SERVICE # USA:

800-642-7676

MAY 10, 2020 MS WINDOWS UPDATE is just another ongoing example of their incompetence and lack of concern for their millions of customers worldwide.

:)

RobertDavidson8, Jun 9, 2020

2. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Techtu Win User
    Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile WINDOWS UPDATES CREATE MORE ISSUES THAN THEY FIX :)

Techtu, Jun 16, 2020
  4. WINDOWS UPDATES CREATE MORE ISSUES THAN THEY FIX

Windows insider program update issue

well , in the off chance that anyone was curious as to this issue, i fixed it without the above steps....i retried it today, but remembered that i have My RAM overclocked from 1333mhz, to 1866mhz.

I dropped it back down to its stock speeds, and it breezed right though the update with no issues what so ever. problem solved.

jboydgolfer, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS UPDATES CREATE MORE ISSUES THAN THEY FIX

1. WINDOWS UPDATES CREATE MORE ISSUES THAN THEY FIX - Similar Threads - UPDATES CREATE MORE

2. Standby Memory more issue rather than advantage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standby Memory more issue rather than advantage: large I started from here:How to disable or set limit to windows 10 standby RAM? - Microsoft Community16 gb ram and more then 12gb is in standby. Can anyone help me to tyrn - Microsoft CommunityI disagree that standby memory is advantageous. In my notebook it causes many...
  3. Standby Memory more issue rather than advantage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Standby Memory more issue rather than advantage: large I started from here:How to disable or set limit to windows 10 standby RAM? - Microsoft Community16 gb ram and more then 12gb is in standby. Can anyone help me to tyrn - Microsoft CommunityI disagree that standby memory is advantageous. In my notebook it causes many...
  4. Microsoft windows 10 updates ruin much more than they fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft windows 10 updates ruin much more than they fix: When will microsoft be convinced that the windows 10 feature updates are dramatically unstable. I received a "FORCED" update and it took too long to install and ruined the Intel graphics command center app that I have officially downloaded from Microsoft store. It is now...
  5. amd driver and more than 1 monitor issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    amd driver and more than 1 monitor issue: have a windows 10 install on a MSI b450M Mortar Titanium with an AMD ryzen 2400G cpu with Vega graphics in the APU all is well, unless I update my driver Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.9.3-Oct5 any newer driver will result in my Dell 24" monitor...
  6. Please help! Same issue more than year!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help! Same issue more than year!: The same issue is more than a year! I can't find the resolution online. The funniest, I still can change my password when I click "Forgot password" but when trying to login it doesn't work[IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  7. Updates installing more than once

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates installing more than once: Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just realized that KB4023057 has installed itself 3 times--November and December, 2018, and January 2019. KB4100347 has installed twice: once on January 29 and again today. Why would that be? 126628
  8. Update annoying more than a month.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update annoying more than a month.: Update annoying more than a month. Last time three days update continued if 100% arrived message appears. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0x80244018. Really annoying update i can'nt use the computer....
  9. More Issues than TIME Magazine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More Issues than TIME Magazine: Firstly, after having used Windows since Win 95, NEVER have I had such issues with one OS. Honestly, at this point I will pay money to go back to Windows 7, despite no support for it, you generally don't need support for something that isn't broken. so Windows 10 free...
  10. More than Windows Pro....

in Windows 10 Support
    More than Windows Pro....: hi guys, on my main machine, i have a start screen as was on Build 10240. But on the 3 others where Win 10 has been installed i get not the startscreen (when hitting the left corner) but the old fashion side menu one did one or two builds ago. Is this because...