Windows 10: Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working

Discus and support Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First off Windows updates is not loading...And then the Defender....It is stuck at 0%And lastly, there is this MS Store...It is stuck at downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tethis Lamsal, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working

First off Windows updates is not loading...And then the Defender....It is stuck at 0%And lastly, there is this MS Store...It is stuck at downloading 0%Yeah I've tried all the things to fix this. Tutorials and everything. Yes I've checked my clipsvc it 's turned on. and windows updates also form services.

:)

Tethis Lamsal, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows store is not working in Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Have you updated all the Windows updates?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run built-in Windows Store app troubleshooter.

• Click on Start search and type troubleshooting and choose 'Troubleshooting'

• Click on 'View All'.

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check for the latest updates

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 store tiles don't work.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Have you updated all the Windows updates?
    • Have you installed the latest Display drivers?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run built-in Windows Store app troubleshooter.

• Click on Start search and type troubleshooting and choose 'Troubleshooting'

• Click on 'View All'.

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check for the latest updates

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Redthatch Win User

Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working

MS Defender Won't Load After Upgrade to Windows 10 Ver 1511

Attempted every step in document provided by Microsoft

Redirecting

Nothing worked, HOWEVER, the last step is to Delete Conflicting Registry Entries. My registry contains one of the entries listed (MsMpEng.exe) however, REGEDIT could not delete this entry as I was directed.

Problem still exists; as soon as I start MS Defender, it stops.

Any further suggestions?

Redthatch, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working

1. Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working - Similar Threads - updates Defender Store

2. MS Store downloads and updates not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store downloads and updates not working!: Microsoft Store is broken and I'm not able to download/update any of the apps. It's either stuck on pending or downloading 0% or the downloads are really slow. I've tried literally everything at this point.ran sfc and dism commands.reset the store cache with wsreset.reset the...
  3. MS Store downloads and updates not working!

MS Store downloads and updates not working!: Microsoft Store is broken and I'm not able to download/update any of the apps. It's either stuck on pending or downloading 0% or the downloads are really slow. I've tried literally everything at this point.ran sfc and dism commands.reset the store cache with wsreset.reset the...
  4. MS Store downloads and updates not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working

Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working: First off Windows updates is not loading...And then the Defender....It is stuck at 0%And lastly, there is this MS Store...It is stuck at downloading 0%Yeah I've tried all the things to fix this. Tutorials and everything. Yes I've checked my clipsvc it 's turned on. and...
  6. Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working: First off Windows updates is not loading...And then the Defender....It is stuck at 0%And lastly, there is this MS Store...It is stuck at downloading 0%Yeah I've tried all the things to fix this. Tutorials and everything. Yes I've checked my clipsvc it 's turned on. and...
  7. Windows Update and MS Store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update and MS Store not working: Hello,I have had my computer for a while, and have many things downloaded on it, but recently, my PC started glitching out. If I go into windows update and check for updates it will keep loading... forever:on top of that, if I try downloading an app from the microsoft store,...
  8. Windows Update and MS Store not working

Windows Update and MS Store not working: Hello,I have had my computer for a while, and have many things downloaded on it, but recently, my PC started glitching out. If I go into windows update and check for updates it will keep loading... forever:on top of that, if I try downloading an app from the microsoft store,...
  9. Windows Update and MS Store not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. MS Store-Downloads & Updates-not working!

MS Store-Downloads & Updates-not working!: Title of the thread basically. After launching MS Store, when I click on the 3 dots on the top right, select 'Downloads & Updates' and then click on Downloads under My Library, nothing shows up for me...all I see is the blue circling dots for over 30 mins. Clicked the blue...