Windows 10: Windows updates destroyed my pc

Discus and support Windows updates destroyed my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i updated windows my pc constantly crashed and now it won't even start before recent updates no problems but now it's destroyed i dont even know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eldoritos21, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Windows updates destroyed my pc

When i updated windows my pc constantly crashed and now it won't even start before recent updates no problems but now it's destroyed i dont even know what to do my pc isn't even that old and its not like i have the money to buy a new pc what can i do

:)

Eldoritos21, Apr 22, 2023
Thema:

Windows updates destroyed my pc

1. Windows updates destroyed my pc - Similar Threads - updates destroyed

2. Possible That Windows 10 Updates Can Destroy The Whole OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible That Windows 10 Updates Can Destroy The Whole OS?: Last Time I Updated My Computer It Made An Error The Error Said "Missing File: c:\windows\system32\winload.efi"But Luckily I Fixed It And Everything Is Now NormalBut Im Now Scared To Update My Computer Because Theres A Chance It May BreakAll I Want The Answer Is "Possible...
  3. Possible That Windows 10 Updates Can Destroy The Whole OS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible That Windows 10 Updates Can Destroy The Whole OS?: Last Time I Updated My Computer It Made An Error The Error Said "Missing File: c:\windows\system32\winload.efi"But Luckily I Fixed It And Everything Is Now NormalBut Im Now Scared To Update My Computer Because Theres A Chance It May BreakAll I Want The Answer Is "Possible...
  4. Possible That Windows 10 Updates Can Destroy The Whole OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why did your June update destroy my computer and steam games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did your June update destroy my computer and steam games?: Your ****, you have destroyed my computer with your june update. All my games on steam won't work, you have removed my manual restore point and you are asking for serious trouble.You are **** **** Microsoft. I have had enough of your forced updates, your snooping, all if it....
  6. Why did your June update destroy my computer and steam games?

Why did your June update destroy my computer and steam games?: Your ****, you have destroyed my computer with your june update. All my games on steam won't work, you have removed my manual restore point and you are asking for serious trouble.You are **** **** Microsoft. I have had enough of your forced updates, your snooping, all if it....
  7. Why did your June update destroy my computer and steam games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. So your last update, done on 6/24/2023 @3:00 A.M. destroyed our computers. It made the hard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So your last update, done on 6/24/2023 @3:00 A.M. destroyed our computers. It made the hard...: The title says it all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-your-last-update-done-on-6242023-300-am/c8994029-ff91-4af4-a7ab-24af8666a274
  9. So your last update, done on 6/24/2023 @3:00 A.M. destroyed our computers. It made the hard...

So your last update, done on 6/24/2023 @3:00 A.M. destroyed our computers. It made the hard...: The title says it all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-your-last-update-done-on-6242023-300-am/c8994029-ff91-4af4-a7ab-24af8666a274
  10. So your last update, done on 6/24/2023 @3:00 A.M. destroyed our computers. It made the hard...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware