Windows 10: Windows updates is goddamn horrible. It sucks.

Discus and support Windows updates is goddamn horrible. It sucks. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why should I spend 5 hours of my easter break trying to update Windows with no success. Why the goddamn hell is it so needlessly bad. How do you manage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LucasKelly, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Windows updates is goddamn horrible. It sucks.

Why should I spend 5 hours of my easter break trying to update Windows with no success. Why the goddamn hell is it so needlessly bad. How do you manage to screw up something so simple. I have tried absolutely everything and every time I get an installation error. I've tried every suggestion on the internet and everyone of them has been met with some kind of roadblock. Even had a MS rep remote into my PC and even he couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong.

Seriously get your **** together MS. It is an absolute joke.

:)

LucasKelly, Apr 3, 2021

2. I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 3, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows updates is goddamn horrible. It sucks. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Windows updates is goddamn horrible. It sucks.

horrible horrible horrible

microsoft is horrible. windows 10 updates are horrible. it was fine, now it is horrible. why did they decide to make windows horrible? was this a business decision? HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Is it supposed to be horrible?

johnsmith02021970, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows updates is goddamn horrible. It sucks.

1. Windows updates is goddamn horrible. It sucks. - Similar Threads - updates goddamn horrible

2. The goddamn PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The goddamn PIN: I'm trying to add a new microsoft/xbox account on my PC, but it asks for a PIN.I don't have a PIN.I tried to create a PIN to appease the f*cking PIN GodsI have to have the PIN set before I create the goddamn PIN.**** am I supposed to do?...
  3. The goddamn PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The goddamn PIN: I'm trying to add a new microsoft/xbox account on my PC, but it asks for a PIN.I don't have a PIN.I tried to create a PIN to appease the f*cking PIN GodsI have to have the PIN set before I create the goddamn PIN.**** am I supposed to do?...
  4. The goddamn PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows updates suck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates suck: I am so annoyed right now. This is not the first time, or the second, but the third time in a row that Windows has forced my computer to update at a time that I did not schedule it too!!! All three times I have been in the middle of recording a tutorial, and now 20 more...
  6. Goddamn desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Goddamn desktop icons: How do I stop my icons from moving every damn time on my desktop... Each time I turn on my computer, my icons just reset position (obviously a big ol' mess). I tried unchecking icons automatic reorganisation... doesn't work. I tried turning of the grid... still won't do....
  7. windows update sucks

windows update sucks: I did clean install of windows but yet I still cant install (KB4515384) - Error 0x800f0982 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-sucks/ca257298-9aa8-4c67-8ba0-620bf311ee36
  8. Windows updates suck!

Windows updates suck!: Every time I do an update I have to reset. I spent so much money on people who need to fix my pc. Please stop updating. Just stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-suck/566460e0-0624-44c1-81d0-70f62d607062
  9. This update sucks!

in Windows 10 Customization
    This update sucks!: I can't change the colors to what I want them to be. The search button now opens a window filling up about a quarter of my screen. And I literally just turned this thing on. I'm wondering what other awful changes I'll run into this morning. On top of all that, it took nearly...
  10. outlook.com update is horrible

in Browsers and Email
    outlook.com update is horrible: iv noticed the las couple days they have done some updates to outlook.com why do they mess with what works fine,now it is way slower and the interface is pink in colour they need to leave what works fine alone.*Mad 27803