Windows 10: WINDOWS UPDATES ISSUE

Discus and support WINDOWS UPDATES ISSUE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm having a headache with windows monthly updates. As soon as they are release on tuesday of every month, the computer of my domain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by David Alvarez HQ, Oct 17, 2020.

1. WINDOWS UPDATES ISSUE

Hi everyone,

I'm having a headache with windows monthly updates. As soon as they are release on tuesday of every month, the computer of my domain aren't applying them properly. What's weird here is that if i cut down that computer from the domain, the computer updates correctly so it just happen when the computer is inside de domain. I have tried all even trying to update the machine manually with the updates but none work. The scenario is this: the computer starts to update, when it reaches 30% it restart but when is coming up live it through the warming that "We couldn't complete the updates. undoing"

Have anyone experienced something similar before?

i have read a lot and it says that is a rights permission issue on users group policy.

Please give me a hand!

:)

David Alvarez HQ, Oct 17, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Techtu Win User

WINDOWS UPDATES ISSUE

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile WINDOWS UPDATES ISSUE :)

Techtu, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS UPDATES ISSUE

1. WINDOWS UPDATES ISSUE - Similar Threads - UPDATES ISSUE

2. Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.: Dear Sir/Mam, I Sachin Pal, I update my Windows 10 to 20H2 Version but I am facing a new problem i.e. The brightness of the screen is constant unable to increase or decrease the brightness, the pop shows that the brightness is increasing or decreasing but physically it isn't...
  3. window update issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window update issue: 0x80080005 when i update window then show this error how i solve this problem i try this but issue not solve Solution 4. Reset Windows Update Components When encountering the Windows update error 0x80080005, you can try resetting Windows update components. Now, here is...
  4. Issue Updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue Updating: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, every time I try to update my pc it shows me this error https://preview.redd.it/d4jtg5ubrvv51.png?width=873&format=png&auto=webp&s=aa4d0a2f4cb50df2c48079ef9b7a779d0989abd7 Anyone can help me fix this? submitted by /u/RaniKSE [link] [comments]...
  5. new Update 20H2 issue

new Update 20H2 issue: recently I have updated windows 10 to latest version 20H2,and with the new update I have started facing one issue.My laptop shuts down when its at 12% without any low battery warning ,I have checked all power option ,I think its a bug ,so kindly help....
  6. Partial Gray Scale Issue after 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Partial Gray Scale Issue after 20H2 Update: I always keep my Acer Spin updated and on Friday Oct 23 I loaded 20H2 on my up to date device. The update seemed to go well and my device seems to be working properly. My issue is primarily on the Start Screen with the tiles. It has gone to Gray Scale and I can't get it back....
  7. Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop

Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop: Updated Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite and since then it is stuck in a restart loop. The computer loops into a screen showing a sad face: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to retart. We will restart for you. Stop Code: Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. What...
  8. Start menu issues after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu issues after updating Windows 10: I had a notification for updates on my pc. I updated and restarted my pc however since that time the start menu and all system functions from tool bar stopped working. I can use the pinned apps for browser and other stuff. If I right click on the start menu I can restart pc...
  9. Microsoft Store Updates Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Updates Issue: Hi, When I get to my Microsoft Store, I find that the Resume All or Pause All function of my Microsoft Store does not work, I am unable to resume or pause all the updates at once. I have taken the screenshots and attached below. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  10. Windows 10 October Update Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 October Update Issues: Ever since I updated Windows 10 from version 2004 to version 20H2, I am having two issues so far and those issues are: I can only use my pin despite having a password. While my second reason may be unrelated to the topic, it is still an issue I have. Every time I left click...