Windows 10: Windows updates issues

Discus and support Windows updates issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do i solve the Windows 10 update when i tried to update it. It will show error code and it will state the file is missing or damage. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by khzzkhttt, May 23, 2020.

1. khzzkhttt Win User

Windows updates issues

How do i solve the Windows 10 update when i tried to update it. It will show error code and it will state the file is missing or damage. Can anyone please help? Cause I've this issue since long time ago.

:)

khzzkhttt, May 23, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, May 23, 2020
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 23, 2020
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows updates issues

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Windows updates issues :)

Techtu, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows updates issues

1. Windows updates issues - Similar Threads - updates issues

2. Windows Insider issue and Windows May 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider issue and Windows May 2020 update: Hi, my question is divided into 2 parts: I'm trying to quit the Windows Insider Program and after I unlinked my computer I keep getting this message: [ATTACH]What can I do to handle it? I didn't get the new May 2020 update, I tried to install it manually using this:...
  3. windows 10 2004 may 2020 cumulative update issues KB4556803

windows 10 2004 may 2020 cumulative update issues KB4556803: I just installed the version 2004, and everything was working great. better than how 1909 was working at the end infact. And then windows update installed the may cumulative update. then everything went to hell. programs stopped opening correctly. explorer kept freezing, and...
  4. windows 10 may 2020 cumulative update issues KB4556803

windows 10 may 2020 cumulative update issues KB4556803: I just installed the version 2004, and everything was working great. better than how 1909 was working at the end infact. And then windows update installed the may cumulative update. then everything went to hell. programs stopped opening correctly. explorer kept freezing, and...
  5. Anyone else having local DNS resolution issues after the May update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having local DNS resolution issues after the May update?: I have to put the FQDN in to resolve addresses now. ipconfig shows it received the DHCP option but no dice when trying to ping something. for example, when I could have run ping plex, I now have to run ping plex.nan.network submitted by /u/noifen [link] [comments]...
  6. I have updated to the 2004 version, in case of any issues can I restore to the old version...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have updated to the 2004 version, in case of any issues can I restore to the old version...: Just in case I have created a Restore Point before updating, but I'm not sure if restoring would throw me back to the old version. Edit: I'm aware that I should've waited more before clicking Download and Install... submitted by /u/rubensgpl [link] [comments]...
  7. Issue with installation of Microsoft Update KB4497165

Issue with installation of Microsoft Update KB4497165: Issue with installation of Microsoft Update KB4497165 My customer has an Acer Aspire E1-572P laptop running Windows 10 Home Version 1909 OS Build 18363.836 30 Sept 19. For several days the above update has automatically installed and restarted. On shutdown in...
  8. Windows 10 2004 Update - A Few Issues

Windows 10 2004 Update - A Few Issues: Hello, I have recently clean installed Windows 10 2004 on my laptop specs and model will be listed below, from an ISO I found via a direct download link from a news article the day it was released, and I have some problems. Firstly, the option to put my laptop in sleep...
  9. Windows update 2004 issue

in Cortana
    Windows update 2004 issue: I recently updated windows and now cortana will not open. I see the white box open and then close again a second later. I have tried scanning windows files but it says unable to repair cortana in the log. I have tries the powershell fix also but after spending the whole day...
  10. Windows 10 May 2020 update Microsoft Edge issue

Windows 10 May 2020 update Microsoft Edge issue: Hi there, After installing Windows 10 May 2020 update, Microsoft Edge is not working. Tried reinstalling edge 3 times, still no luck. Google Chrome is working fine. All I can see is this image. Thanks for you help! [ATTACH]...