Windows 10: Windows Updates not working correctly.

Discus and support Windows Updates not working correctly. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What's wrong with this System and Schedule? Annoying AF. Daily defender placebo. Wtf. I doubt i need a database update every day. SoftwareDistro is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by irrelevantname, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Windows Updates not working correctly.

What's wrong with this System and Schedule? Annoying AF. Daily defender placebo. Wtf. I doubt i need a database update every day. SoftwareDistro is always filled with crap. It never asks to install (when i shutdown for example). Hello? Why not? Done a "major" something 2 days ago. Why it still tries to install while i'm on the computer? The **** worker is always in the way. And the Update crap is never cleaned up. This **** is eating space. 4-5 gigs in a couple days. Too much for this daily patch work. Wtf. Clean up your system procedures.

:)

irrelevantname, Sep 25, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Updates not working correctly. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Updates not working correctly.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows Updates not working correctly.

1. Windows Updates not working correctly. - Similar Threads - Updates working correctly

2. Keyboard not working correctly after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working correctly after Windows 11 update: So, I've had exactly the same issue a couple weeks ago, and a system restore resolved it. However, the current situation is different... Following a Windows update, the arrow keys, all the keys above them, and the numeric keypad stopped working.:/ I've attempted various...
  3. Keyboard not working correctly after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not working correctly after Windows 11 update: So, I've had exactly the same issue a couple weeks ago, and a system restore resolved it. However, the current situation is different... Following a Windows update, the arrow keys, all the keys above them, and the numeric keypad stopped working.:/ I've attempted various...
  4. Keyboard not working correctly after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Keyboard not working correctly after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Update on my PC will not work correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update on my PC will not work correctly: Hello, I have recently encountered on a problem with my PC where I am unable to update my PC as well as log into my PC. When my PC starts, it then goes to the update screen where it states that my PC will reset several times after updating. I have left my PC on to do this...
  7. Windows update Active hours are not working correct

Windows update Active hours are not working correct: I changed the active hours from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM. double-checked. not a message popped up like below 'Countdown to goodness We're all set for the windows update scheduled at 5:36 PM. If you're not ready, we'll check back again in an hour' and I'm getting this message...
  8. Windows Update isn't working correctly.

Windows Update isn't working correctly.: I checked for an update, yet the message about something missing remains: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-isnt-working-correctly/f9f0b9b3-432e-4157-8205-e2ef68bcc7d5
  9. Xbox controller not working correctly after update to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not working correctly after update to Windows: My controller always reverts back to mouse while playing (every 5 seconds). Ive gone through every article on the web to try and fix this, nothing has worked. Its ALWAYS worked perfect until the latest update from Windows. Ive been going at this for three days now with no...
  10. Windows is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is not working correctly: I have noticed that the computer freezes very frequently and some of its tools such as Word closes alone, I made the comment to a friend and he tells me to apply a Windows repair, but he did not tell me where he could do it, can you please help me. Thanks in advance...