Windows 10: Windows Updates pop up after disabling windows updates?

Discus and support Windows Updates pop up after disabling windows updates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there! I've been dealing with 2 pop ups for months. one for low storage (despite adding SD card) and the 2nd for windows updates. upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MalekOnline, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Windows Updates pop up after disabling windows updates?

Hello there!

I've been dealing with 2 pop ups for months.

one for low storage (despite adding SD card) and the 2nd for windows updates.

upon "Disabling* windows updates pop ups. i started getting another pop up regarding windows updates....

so now i have to deal with 3 pop ups, so you can only imagine having to deal with those during studying, or watch YouTube.

for the record, i did check for solutions. but i didn't find one for this specific pop up.

i will provide an image down below. any ideas on how to get rid of this new pop up?

-

Also, "Why don't you just update the windows then?" you may ask.

because my Laptop is very low end, i can't afford to take risks with windows updates. i hear they may not be suitable for some machines. causing lags and potential bugs Windows Updates pop up after disabling windows updates? 7b86c1a6-4c3c-4d3a-803f-ba3109bdf51c?upload=true.png

:)

MalekOnline, Apr 9, 2019

2. Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Windows Updates pop up after disabling windows updates? :)

Thermopylae_480, Apr 9, 2019
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Windows Updates pop up after disabling windows updates?

Windows updates...

You cant just disable it anymore.
    djlizard.net

*Toast :toast:

wazzledoozle, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Updates pop up after disabling windows updates?

1. Windows Updates pop up after disabling windows updates? - Similar Threads - Updates pop disabling

2. Windows Activation Popped up after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Popped up after BIOS update: Hello all,I updated the BIOS on my MSI B660M Wifi Mortar DDR5 motherboard and a sudden "Activate Windows" appeared. When I click on troubleshooting, it says I don't have internet for some strange reason, even though I have YouTube playing in the background.I also tried to...
  3. Windows Activation Popped up after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation Popped up after BIOS update: Hello all,I updated the BIOS on my MSI B660M Wifi Mortar DDR5 motherboard and a sudden "Activate Windows" appeared. When I click on troubleshooting, it says I don't have internet for some strange reason, even though I have YouTube playing in the background.I also tried to...
  4. Pop-up after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up after Windows 10 update: Hi all, I've been getting the following popup since my last Windows 10 update. I've googled around to see if I can resolve it to no avail. It's really causing me issues, as I'm working from home in healthcare and it's been extremely unprofessional to deal with loud popups...
  5. Activate Windows pop up after updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows pop up after updating: So on 12/23/20, I updated windows and its all went well but when I login in the Activate Windows pop up appeared. I had my computer for about a year now and never had this problem, is there a way to fix this problem?...
  6. Windows update pop-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update pop-up: Big red popup window about windows update with three options; Wait 1 hour; Restart now; Reschedule. I am playing an online pvp game and my teammate died and we lost the match because of this pop-up. All notification are disabled in the windows 10 settings and the windows...
  7. Windows Hello Popped Up on Its Own after an Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Popped Up on Its Own after an Update: Hi there. I was surfing the net when I received an alert to update my computer. I did the update, but then something called Windows Hello (which I had never heard of) had popped up, and the computer was refusing my password. When I tried to reset my password, I got a request...
  8. sound pop-up after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound pop-up after update: I have recently updated to the last version of the system. But after restarting my laptop, a new video control panel will appear when pressing the volume keys, which did appear before. covering a large portion of the screen when watching a video. How can I get rid of it?...
  9. Pop Ups after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pop Ups after update: I have a Dell XPS 15 9560 having issues after a certain number of Windows updates starting end of January.I am not able to access my Microsoft Store.I ran all diagnostic checks.Reset my laptop.Reset Networks and Microsoft Store.All this doesnt change the situation.I also keep...
  10. Alarms & Clock App No Pop Up Window After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock App No Pop Up Window After Update: I updated to windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.253 today and the Alarms @ Clock has issues. If I set an alarm, I don't get the pop up alert when the set time comes up. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but the didn't help. Still no pop up alert. Anyone know what's going on?...