Windows 10: Windows updates removing Active Directory

Discus and support Windows updates removing Active Directory in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm working with our domain - and every time that there is an update from windows 10 it's remove the dsa.msc command ( Active Directory Users and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Roee_080, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Roee_080 Win User

Windows updates removing Active Directory

Hi,

I'm working with our domain - and every time that there is an update from windows 10 it's remove the dsa.msc command ( Active Directory Users and Computers ) so i need to reinstall it.

I think it's connected to the "build" upgrades but i just want you to fix it so it won't be deleted if possible. it's really annoying.

Thanks and Regards,

Roee

:)

Roee_080, Jul 18, 2018

2. Microsoft Windows, server active directory

Does anyone know of a good "crash course" for learning the basics for Windows and server active directory?

I haven't done a whole lot of research on this yet however I figured I would ask the community first...............*Laugh :laugh: Yea I know, I am being lazy.

stinger608, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Directory Size Utility

Change Log v1.6

• Resoved an issue where selecting "Detail" from the "View" drop down would cause duplicates.
    • New "Peek" feature!
      • Selecting something in the Directory column in the Directory view (Left window) while holding "z" will peek into that directory!
      • Double clicking the Directory column in the directory view(Left window) while holding "z" will add the folder.
    • New color coded feature in both Size columns for Detailed view.
    • Exporting to Excel will now Export both Folder (left) and File (right) window. In the excel file the Folder, and File window will be on different sheets.
    • Add a feature to export to older excel 97-2003 (.xls) from the file/export drop down window.
    Download HERE!

Don't forget to enter to win this game bundle! here Drawing is this Friday!

Mindweaver, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Steevo Win User

EEE PC 4GB, remove windows xp crap

I feel no remorse over using one active copy of XP when I have a licanse for one active copy of XP, in whatever form.

Show all your hidden and system files and then delete all the $uninstall folders in the Windows directory. They are just for removing updates.

Steevo, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows updates removing Active Directory - Similar Threads - updates removing Active

2. Repeated Active Directory lockouts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repeated Active Directory lockouts: For several months I have been suffering Active Directory lockouts from my Windows 10 laptop, which I use in a networked, business environment. This happens around 4 times each day. Our IT administrator has checked the domain controller and assures me that the source of the...
  3. Activar Active Directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activar Active Directory: Hola Equipo buen dia, me podrían apoyar para la configuración de AD en mi equipo con Win 10 versión 1903, ya que me ha sido imposible hacerlo ya intente varias formas pero ninguna funciona. ejemplo al momento de instalar WindowsTH-RSAT_WS_1803-x64.msu, supuestamente se...
  4. ACTIVE DIRECTORY, suggestion

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ACTIVE DIRECTORY, suggestion: Hello, I would say about Active directory. To make work easier for System Administrator I want to suggest that new person when get job, the HR from his computer and in HR application about this person data. And will work synchronized with Active Directory, automatic added on...
  5. Windows Hello using active directory

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello using active directory: I need to enable Windows Hello on my domain joined PC, through active directory, knowing that my PC is Dell 3576 which runs Windows 10 Pro V16299 and my active directory is running Windows server 2012. What group polices should I make, what i should do on the PC? I need...
  6. Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10: where can I get it I don't have it on my laptop ? Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-directory-domain-services-and-lightweight/1d1906ad-4006-4ad8-b30d-634acf15c410
  7. Create a windows Active Directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create a windows Active Directory: Hi, i want to use Domain.GetCurrentDomain() method in a .net project, and i have windows 10. So can i create an active directory in my windows without using Windows Server?...
  8. active directory

active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c
  9. Active Directory Users and Computers

Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...
  10. Remove the $windows.~BT and windows.old directories

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Remove the $windows.~BT and windows.old directories: Hi It is possible to remove the $windows.~BT and windows.old directories using the installation DVD of Windows 10 or using its advanced startup options via them Command Prompt? If so, how I do this? Thanks Bye 77631

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windowsactivedirectory.net

2. active directory users and computers windows 10 1809