Windows 10: Windows updates removing Active Directory

Discus and support Windows updates removing Active Directory in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm working with our domain - and every time that there is an update from windows 10 it's remove the dsa.msc command ( Active Directory Users and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Roee_080, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Roee_080 Win User

Windows updates removing Active Directory

Hi,

I'm working with our domain - and every time that there is an update from windows 10 it's remove the dsa.msc command ( Active Directory Users and Computers ) so i need to reinstall it.

I think it's connected to the "build" upgrades but i just want you to fix it so it won't be deleted if possible. it's really annoying.

Thanks and Regards,

Roee

:)

Roee_080, Jul 18, 2018

2. Microsoft Windows, server active directory

Does anyone know of a good "crash course" for learning the basics for Windows and server active directory?

I haven't done a whole lot of research on this yet however I figured I would ask the community first...............*Laugh :laugh: Yea I know, I am being lazy.

stinger608, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Directory Size Utility

Change Log v1.6

• Resoved an issue where selecting "Detail" from the "View" drop down would cause duplicates.
    • New "Peek" feature!
      • Selecting something in the Directory column in the Directory view (Left window) while holding "z" will peek into that directory!
      • Double clicking the Directory column in the directory view(Left window) while holding "z" will add the folder.
    • New color coded feature in both Size columns for Detailed view.
    • Exporting to Excel will now Export both Folder (left) and File (right) window. In the excel file the Folder, and File window will be on different sheets.
    • Add a feature to export to older excel 97-2003 (.xls) from the file/export drop down window.
    Download HERE!

Don't forget to enter to win this game bundle! here Drawing is this Friday!

Mindweaver, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Steevo Win User

EEE PC 4GB, remove windows xp crap

I feel no remorse over using one active copy of XP when I have a licanse for one active copy of XP, in whatever form.

Show all your hidden and system files and then delete all the $uninstall folders in the Windows directory. They are just for removing updates.

Steevo, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows updates removing Active Directory - Similar Threads - updates removing Active

2. microsoft active directory service unavailable windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft active directory service unavailable windows 10: How to correct printing problem affecting only MS Office for Student 2019 downloaded 08/16/2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-active-directory-service-unavailable/2507ac02-3dc3-4834-b0cb-fc045393e4df
  3. I failed to remove directory in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I failed to remove directory in Windows 10: I cannot delete a directory. Usual permission edits didn’t allow me to remove the content and the directory. I assigned the rights of the administrator to myself – also no effect. I see the Defender shield near the feature Delete and Rename so I think the Defender might be...
  4. Windows 10 - 1809 update Active Directory error/can’t log in!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - 1809 update Active Directory error/can’t log in!: Hey, So I have about 10 computers attached to a local NAS (Synology) as an Active Directory server. Let me point out that each of these computers has an ethernet connection to the server, is running an activated version of Win 10 Pro and has roaming profiles e.d. This all...
  5. active directory

active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c
  6. Active Directory Users and Computers

Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...
  7. Active Directory User Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active Directory User Account: Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that doesn't have a profile it gives user name and password incorrect. the new computer is added to the domain, and I have tried to...
  8. the active directory domain services is currently unavailable windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the active directory domain services is currently unavailable windows: Hi All, I have a Brother HL-2142 printer hooked up to my Windows 10 pro desktop. It does not matter what program I try to print from, the printer is always offline. I have tried to add another printer but all I get is this message. "the active directory domain services...
  9. Remove the $windows.~BT and windows.old directories

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Remove the $windows.~BT and windows.old directories: Hi It is possible to remove the $windows.~BT and windows.old directories using the installation DVD of Windows 10 or using its advanced startup options via them Command Prompt? If so, how I do this? Thanks Bye 77631
  10. Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud: When we talked about new Windows 10 manageability choices back in November, we announced new capabilities that will enable Windows 10 to leverage Azure Active Directory. Since these capabilities are now starting to appear in the Windows 10 preview builds, this is a great time...