Windows 10: Windows updates ruined two of my computers. It's ridiculous. I've done resets and it...

Discus and support Windows updates ruined two of my computers. It's ridiculous. I've done resets and it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Someone got any tips?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eliot Miller, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Windows updates ruined two of my computers. It's ridiculous. I've done resets and it...

Someone got any tips?

:)

Eliot Miller, Mar 20, 2023
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Mar 20, 2023
  3. JanetRuby Win User
    Windows update last week ruined my computer and yes I've tried all of those ridiculous remedies

Windows update last week ruined my computer and yes I've tried all of those ridiculous remedies And none of them work. Computer still will not go online even after restoring entire computer, resetting And removing adapters, turning off window defenders.
    None of your remedies work should just let adult humans decide for themselves wether they want your updates or not. On my way to buy Apple computer. Ridiculous.

JanetRuby, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Windows updates ruined two of my computers. It's ridiculous. I've done resets and it...

Do windows updates slow down the computer?

Basically you might as well have the latest stable drivers on a Opticsl disk or usb drive and then updates thst dont bork the os, install updates, then dtivers and leave the system unplugged from ethernet/wifi then set parameters to prevent windows from updating automatically, save a list of settings you adjudted judt incase sn os update resets it to default etc.

W10 sounds more like a pita than it's worth to install...

eidairaman1, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

Windows updates ruined two of my computers. It's ridiculous. I've done resets and it...

1. Windows updates ruined two of my computers. It's ridiculous. I've done resets and it... - Similar Threads - updates ruined computers

2. Windows updates ruined two of my computers. It's ridiculous. I've done resets and it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows updates ruined two of my computers. It's ridiculous. I've done resets and it...: Someone got any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-ruined-two-of-my-computers-its/3fa1a9ab-3392-44c7-9340-8fc5bbabfd93
  3. Windows updates ruined two of my computers. It's ridiculous. I've done resets and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates ruined two of my computers. It's ridiculous. I've done resets and it...: Someone got any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-ruined-two-of-my-computers-its/3fa1a9ab-3392-44c7-9340-8fc5bbabfd93
  4. Windows Update Ruined My Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Ruined My Computer: Hi so around June 16th my desktop Windows 11 Home had an update and once I was done with whatever I was doing I wanted to shut it down but obviously it had to update so there was the option to update then shutdown and I did that and then the blue screen "of death" appeared...
  5. Windows Update Ruined My Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Ruined My Computer: Hi so around June 16th my desktop Windows 11 Home had an update and once I was done with whatever I was doing I wanted to shut it down but obviously it had to update so there was the option to update then shutdown and I did that and then the blue screen "of death" appeared...
  6. Windows update this week ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update this week ruined my computer: Updates that Windows pushed out this week early Dec 2020, have ruined my computer. In this time of lockdowns and quarantines, our computers have never been more important. Children homeschooling online, work demands and often the only way to stay connected to family and...
  7. Update ruined computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update ruined computer: Hi guys. I’m not an expert but I’m reasonably tech savvy and can follow instructions. My computer has an SSD, plenty of room and I’ve never had a problem with it. It has been the perfect computer until I installed the latest updates. Audio doesn’t work at all and the...
  8. Update ruined my computer

Update ruined my computer: I'm so frustrated. My computer updated on the 14th, I believe and it made all my files, bookmarks, passwords, settings,n lightroom presets, etc disappear. I've restarted a billion times, I've tried to uninstall the update, I've tried to restore to a previous backup several...
  9. Updates Ruined My Computer

Updates Ruined My Computer: Help immediately needed. Since your latest updates my computer has not worked right since. You deleted my background picture, plug & play no longer works so I cannot use my devices, autoplay no longer works so I cannot even start my devices. I can no longer use the internet....
  10. Windows update last week ruined my computer and yes I've tried all of those ridiculous remedies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows update last week ruined my computer and yes I've tried all of those ridiculous remedies: Windows update last week ruined my computer and yes I've tried all of those ridiculous remedies And none of them work. Computer still will not go online even after restoring entire computer, resetting And removing adapters, turning off window defenders. None of your...